over 4 years ago
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking an additional experienced Environmental Engineer to be based in the Bristol area and work on projects UK-wide. Site work and working away from home will be routine. The Environmental Engineer will play a crucial role providing technical support to Site Managers and Contracts Managers while also supporting Directors and Remediation Managers in the design and tender for remediation schemes. A fully expensed company vehicle, non-contributory pension scheme and discretionary bonus scheme plus usual benefits will be included.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified
- Experience as either a Geoenvironmental consultant or a remediation contractor
- Have experience of historical site investigation data interpretation in support of remediation tender design and pricing
- Be familiar with technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Have experience in site investigation and supervision
- Have first-rate report writing skills and data collection methodologies including GIS
- Have Prepared Environmental Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s.
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to:
Please get in touch with any queries on:
13 days ago
only 15 days until close