15 days ago
An Enivoronment Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to 23.50ph LTD per hour.
The Enivoronment Engineer is responsible for vehicle programme targets setting, tracking and sign off to deliver product environmental performance (both legal and competitive). The main areas of delivery focus on Life Cycle Assessment, Vehicle End of Life, Sustainable Value Chains and Vehicle Interior Air Quality.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
* Understanding of key environmental impact aspects: e.g. climate change, energy efficiency, resource efficiency and depletion
* Understanding of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) principles
* Understanding of whole vehicle engineering and systems engineering
* Understanding of Sustainable Value Chain principles and application
* Understanding of vehicle interior air quality requirements
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to 23.50ph LTD
- Long term contract initially until March 2017 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested in thie Environmental Engineer Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact James Tilley on (Apply online only) or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business