2 months ago
Position: EHS Manager
Salary: Up to 42K
Our client is a world class global component repair specialist within the aerospace industry. They have become one of the world's most innovative global repair providers offering the highest quality and most efficient service to its customers.
Ensuring compliance of all Government Safety, Health & Environmental Regulations throughout the Company. You will be responsible for ensuring everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws.
You will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace. As EHS Manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs. The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential. The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations.
* Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
* Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
* Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
* Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
* Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
* Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
* Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker's compensation claims
* Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
* Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics to internal and external departments/ management teams
* Proven experience as an EHS Manager within a similar working environment
* An in depth understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
* Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
* Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
* Excellent organisational and motivational skills
* Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
* BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred