Environmental Impact Assessment Coordinator (EIA Coordinator) - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 25-06-2012
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Environmental Impact Assessment Coordinator (EIA Coordinator)
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Dina Kary
Our client is an independent environmental consultancy, providing a wide range of services. They are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic EIA Coordinator to join the Environment team on a permanent basis.
Coordinating EIA’s for major projects, as well as involvement in urban extensions, eco towns and transport infrastructure. The role will also include elements of environmental reporting and environmental management of construction projects.
• Providing support to the wider Environmental team
• Coordination of environmental statements
• Liaising with technical specialists and project teams
• Managing project budgets
• Preparation of individual reports on selected topics
The ideal Candidate will:
A positive and enthusiastic team player who is either an Associate Member or Full Member of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA)
The ideal candidates must:
• Experience of EIA
• Knowledge of Environmental Issues
• Have project management skills and experience
• Be self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Be confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally
• Work well within a team
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be computer literate in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Specialist experience in one or two environmental subjects and knowledge of GIS are both desirable but not essential
• Degree in Environmental Science or Chartered Environmentalist professional status is also desirable but not essential
Ideally the applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience, competency and flexibility to
meet the demands of the role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: