10 months ago
Environmental Service Technician - 22-26k - Berkshire
My client, a clear market leading Water hygiene and Environmental specialist are currently expanding their team based in the Home Counties and require an experienced EST, from a Water Treatment background to carry out traditional works on a range of Commercial contracts.
Due to ongoing expansion and sustained growth, you will be expected to complete flushing and temperature monitoring duties while reporting updates to the Contracts Manager.
Other duties could include:
* Competent understanding of a variety of water systems and technical capability to conduct analysis on.
* Sampling, monitoring and temperature checks.
* Cleaning and Disinfections of tanks and showerheads.
* Cooling tower cleans.
With expertise in Water Hygiene, legionella, Asbestos and Environmental studies, my client produce excellent all-round services to major UK organisations.
Regulated by the ACoP L8 guidelines, their success comes from the superior internal training each staff member receives both at the start and throughout their career, allowing high quality service to resonate at all levels within the business.
You will be:
* Competent to work within a team environment
* At least 2 years' experience where Water Treatment duties were pivotal to completion of your daily duties
* Be commutable around Berkshire, the Home Counties and South East
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close