2 months ago
The up-tower repair field technician will be responsible for the execution and set up of up-tower repair works for the wind turbine drive train elements and structural and mechanical components of the wind turbine generator.
As a up-tower lead technician, your missions:
• Carry out up-tower repair on wind Turbine generator
• Prepare and organize up tower works assign to you in coordination of wind service area’s & functions such as but not limited to tooling and parts departments
• By carrying out up-tower work in accordance with the defined operating modes & processes
• By following the procedures, control procedures, visits, inspections on the wind turbine by integrating the safety
• Capitalize information, communicate with other up-tower lead technicians and propose improvements
• By providing information, updating documents in connection with technical support
• Reporting to the hierarchy of interventions
• Making suggestions for improving the working tool
• By supervising & leading the service area technician or subcontractors if any.
In all circumstances, the safety, health and environmental regulations in force in the company must be observed and applied.
Education / Experience in the Wind Energy Sector with strong focus on Drive
Train Elements and Field Services Activity.
and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as required.
and willingness to work and climb heights of 300ft or more.
and willingness to possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
* Fluent English.
to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
* Good technical
background in mechanical components, predictive analysis and good electrical background.
and willingness to take initiative and work without direct supervision.
* Deep knowledge
of wind turbine drive train and mechanical components.
Locations: Ireland, United Kingdom