over 5 years ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: