Financial Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Financing Manager, Beijing 5 days ago
Category = Solar Power Financing Manager, Beijing, China My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are experiencing rapid growth and are the...
Accounting and Finance Manager 5 days ago
Category = Solar Power Accounting and Finance Manager, New Jersey, USA My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are experiencing rapid grow...
Field Sales Manager - Waste Management 19 days ago
Field Sales Manager : Waste Management Salary: Up to £44K + benefits and bonus Location: South East Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: FSMW3 Our Client The Green Recruitment Company...
Sales Manager 25 days ago
Hereford and Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Commercial Sales Manager required for Renewable Energy company in the Midlands area. The Commercial Sales Manager will be selling a range of Renewable Energy products into the Commercial market. Th...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||:90,000 + depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|