Financial Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Project Manager – EfW 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 4 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Network Rail Interface Manager 2 days ago
Network Rail Interface Manager£NegotiableLondon - BlackfriarsOngoingWith a Project office in Blackfriars, London and with works between Royal Oak, Pudding Mill Lane and Plumstead Portals there will...
|Salary Details:||:90,000 + depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: