Financial Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Grid Design Manager 26 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
Senior Project Manager –Wind - USA 7 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Project Manager – USA. $100k - $120k + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects ...
|Salary Details:||:90,000 + depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: