Financial Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy 26 days ago
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy Job Type: permanent Salary: :35,000 - :40,000 Location: Madrid Consultant: Marta Coral Ref: FATY6 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is repr...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
Sales Manager 21 days ago
Cullompton, Honiton, Tiverton
Sales Manager required for a leading engineering company in Devon. The Sales Manager will be a key part of this companyâs organisation and a vital part of driving a sales team forwards. Experienc...
Sales Manager 17 days ago
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company. The Sales Manager will be selling the installation of renewable energy including Biomass Boilers and Solar PV into local authorities, installe...
|Salary Details:||:90,000 + depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: