Financial Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 22 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PMEC34 The cl...
Site Manager - Solar - Honduras 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Site/Construction Manager – Solar –Honduras – 8 Month Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Site/ Construction Manager to join one of our major clients. The project will ...
Planning and Development Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary Details:||:90,000 + depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :90,000 + depending on experience
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Manager in to join one of their teams in Germany.
The Financial Manager will be best suited to a candidate with strong project development skills and can maintain positive relationships with clients. The right candidate will have exceptional drive and communication skills allowing them to play a key role in the financial function of the European market.
- Day-to day financial management and overseeing all projects
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and external stakeholders
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and control
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company, reporting to CFO
- Develop the company's finances procedure to ensure efficient budget management
Experience and Skills
- Hold a Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in financial management
- Familiar with the processes, system and materials of the industry
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: