Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst - Centrica
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 12 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||Base Salary £25k c.packa|
|Sector:||Commercial | Finance | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
- Basic salary up to 35k plus bonus & benefits.
- Location - Oxford - OX4 2PJ
The Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst position is a challenging and exciting role within British Gas Business's Energy Costing and Pricing team and one that is crucial to the success of British Gas in the UK Corporate energy supply market. Reporting to the Complex Products Manager, you will deliver accurate and timely pricing, analysis and reporting covering BGB's gas and electricity complex product customers. This includes providing prices for up to 15TWh of electricity quotations each year and the generation of invoicing rates with a value close to £1bn.
You will also provide analytical support and expertise to the Corporate sales function and work closely with other departments including Finance and on occasion external customers and energy brokers.
- Produce prices and bid responses and ensure are they're delivered accurately and efficiently to sales
- Set up customers on BGB systems to capture forecast volumes the customer is able to trade and details of authorised traders
- Issue trade confirmations made by Centrica Energy to customers
- Price, communicate and process electricity residual trades and gas monthly block trades
- Update gas and electricity tracker files to enable the customer to have an updated view of forecast volumes, bought and sold volumes, open volumes and expected reconciliation values to capture the customer's position
- Deliver excellent service to our customers through the effective management and continuous improvement of existing processes and controls
- Undertake and co-ordinate projects across a variety of activities, to deliver improvements to both internal and external customers
Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst - The Person:
- Exceptional analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- A tenacious and driven self starter · Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent IT skills - fluent in common MS packages (Excel, Access & VBA)
- A great problem solver
- Energy industry experience preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Would suit experienced analyst with banking, commodities, trading, finance or telecommunications background or relatively recent, high calibre graduate
- Highly numerate graduate with a science, economics or maths background
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document. Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.