Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst - Centrica
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy 17 days ago
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Leicester Consultant: Toby Day The Company: Our client is an established RE service provider working in r...
Senior/Principal Energy from Waste Consultant 17 days ago
Senior/Principal Energy from Waste Consultant Job Type: Full time & permanent Salary: £25,000-£35,000 Location: London Consultant: Tom Daltas Ref: SPEWC-TD The Organisation: The Green Recruitme...
Senior or Principal Energy from Waste Consultant 17 days ago
Job Title: Senior/Principal Energy from Waste Consultant Job Type: Full time & permanent Salary: £28,000-£40,000 Location: London Consultant: Tom Daltas The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Energy Manager 17 days ago
Energy Manager Salary: up to £45K (depending on experience) + benefits Location: South East Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EM71 The Client: Our client is a major facilities man...
- Basic salary up to 35k plus bonus & benefits.
- Location - Oxford - OX4 2PJ
The Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst position is a challenging and exciting role within British Gas Business's Energy Costing and Pricing team and one that is crucial to the success of British Gas in the UK Corporate energy supply market. Reporting to the Complex Products Manager, you will deliver accurate and timely pricing, analysis and reporting covering BGB's gas and electricity complex product customers. This includes providing prices for up to 15TWh of electricity quotations each year and the generation of invoicing rates with a value close to £1bn.
You will also provide analytical support and expertise to the Corporate sales function and work closely with other departments including Finance and on occasion external customers and energy brokers.
- Produce prices and bid responses and ensure are they're delivered accurately and efficiently to sales
- Set up customers on BGB systems to capture forecast volumes the customer is able to trade and details of authorised traders
- Issue trade confirmations made by Centrica Energy to customers
- Price, communicate and process electricity residual trades and gas monthly block trades
- Update gas and electricity tracker files to enable the customer to have an updated view of forecast volumes, bought and sold volumes, open volumes and expected reconciliation values to capture the customer's position
- Deliver excellent service to our customers through the effective management and continuous improvement of existing processes and controls
- Undertake and co-ordinate projects across a variety of activities, to deliver improvements to both internal and external customers
Flexible Energy Pricing Analyst - The Person:
- Exceptional analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- A tenacious and driven self starter · Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent IT skills - fluent in common MS packages (Excel, Access & VBA)
- A great problem solver
- Energy industry experience preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Would suit experienced analyst with banking, commodities, trading, finance or telecommunications background or relatively recent, high calibre graduate
- Highly numerate graduate with a science, economics or maths background
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document. Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||Base Salary £25k c.packa|
|Sector:||Commercial | Finance | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|