General Manager Sales Japan (Tokyo based) - EarthStr
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Sales Executive 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Energy Sales Executive Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Greater London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ESE01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working al...
Development Manager, Beijing 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are currently looking for a busi...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 2 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Our Client - A leading global Solar PV manufacturer and project developer delivering power solutions to the commercial, residential and utility market.
Job Description - In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing accounts.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to the assigned partners and / or customers.
- Review agreements for partners and customers.
- P&L Development; 2012 & beyond.
- Define and execute a territorial sales strategy to meet sales and margin targets for the region: develop territory sales plan and prospect new opportunities in target markets to promote the company's product.
- Create and execute business strategies to gain market share.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant business partners to ensure strategic advantage over the competition.
- Manage Forecasts/Pipeline.
- Provide management in a timely manner with accurate opportunity and territory forecast based on prospect pipeline and market analysis.
- Bid Management Support.
- Provide management in a timely manner with accurate opportunity and territory forecast based on prospect pipeline and market analysis
- Training Support, Scheduling & Delivery.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and update management on customer service issues to improve service.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering Support to ensure customer satisfaction through training support.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure scheduling and deliveries are on time.
- Provide comprehensive reporting and feedback to management on market trends, competitor information, etc for decision-making.
- Act as a channel of communication between the customers and production plants.
Candidate Requirements -
- 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing with proven track record building new territory for foreign company Japan.
- Strong network in PV, Engineering Procurement, IT industry in Japan.
- Experience in silicon and wafer industry a plus.
- PV, ICT or Semiconductor background.
- Min two years' experience within the solar PV industry.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or eqv. Preferred.
- International work or educational experience.
- Microsoft Project and Microsoft office.
- Strong selling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work effectively in multi-functional task forces.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.