3 months ago
My client is a small team of Chartered Civil and Geotechnical Engineers who offer specialist, bespoke Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental services throughout the public and private sector. This dynamic company are looking for an enthusiastic Geotechnical Engineer to join them in Reading.
If you are looking for a challenging role that can offer you the opportunity to manage your own workload taking projects from conception to completion, then this is the role for you.
In this dynamic and exciting role, will be logging soil and rock to technical standards, completing phase 1 and 2 site investigations, completing factual and interpretive report writing, client liaison and business development. Working alongside the experienced company Director, you will play a key role in all aspects of the business whilst receiving excellent training and professional development.
To be successful in your application for this Geotechnical Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate:
* BSc and/or MSc in Engineering Geology, Applied Geology, Geotechnical Engineering or a relevant subject
* 2 - 3 years' experience working for a UK based consultancy
* Experience in Phase 1 and Phase 2 site investigations
* Experience of client liaison and business development
* Ability to produce risk assessments
* Knowledge of appropriate Health and Safety legislation
In this exciting role, working for a privately owned consultancy, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, extensive training and professional development and a fantastic work-life balance.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver