5 months ago
This challenging and stimulating role will involve working on varied, multidisciplinary site investigation projects, completing Phase 1 and 2 desk and site studies, risk assessment reports, remediation strategy reports and environmental monitoring.
To be successful in your application for the Geo-environmental Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate:
* A Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, which may include: Engineering geology, Environmental Science and Geotechnics.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience
* Experience completing Phase 1 Desk Studies and Phase 2 Site investigation
* Experience writing risk assessment reports
* Experience of remediation strategy and validation reports
This prestigious company can offer the successful Geo-Environmental Consultant a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver