8 months ago
Geo-Environmental Engineer - required for my client or my client who are a well-established civil engineering company based in Leicester. With an annual turnover of over 5 Million and due to recent expansion and increasing workload they are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer. They are looking for a commercially focused Geo-Environmental Engineer to join the Team based in the Leicester Offices. The Company the Geo-Environmental Engineer will be working for specialise with bridges, Buildings, Highways, contaminated land, Environmental monitoring and ground investigation.
The Geo-Environmental Engineer is needed to fill this critical position within the company and the Geo-Environmental Engineer will be supporting the operational teams on projects ensuring contractual obligations are delivered in line with client requirements and expectations. Whilst this role is office based there is a requirement to visit sites and client offices.
Geo-Environmental Engineer Position Overview
* Undertake, supervise and manage ground investigations and contaminated land projects
* Compiling clear and concise factual and interpretative reports within budget
* Develop and maintain effective client relationships
* Project contract administration
* Assist in planning, supervision and delivery of effective ground investigations
* Attend design meetings, site visits
* Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
Geo-Environmental Engineer Position Requirements
* BSc, BEng, MEng or MSc in a Geology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or related field
* Mathematical skills
* Computer literate and conversant with MS office suite and geotechnical design software
* Some experience in ground investigation and geotechnical design
* Client focused approach to service delivery
* Undertake site visits throughout the UK
* Exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
Geo-Environmental Engineer Position Remuneration
* Competitive rates
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 21 Days Holiday + public holidays
* Overtime paid for hours over basic 37.5-hour week
* Full training given
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
3 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close