about 1 year ago
My client, a UK leading Civil and Structural engineering consultancy, have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and experienced Geo-Environmental consultant, based near Bradford.
This challenging and stimulating role will involve working on varied, multidisciplinary site investigation projects, completing Phase 1 and 2 desk and site studies, risk assessment reports and remediation reports.
To be successful in your application for the Geo-environmental Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate:
* A Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, which may include
* A minimum of 3 years' experience
* Experience completing Phase 1 Desk Studies and Phase 2 Site investigation
* Experience writing risk assessment reports
* Experience of remediation strategy and validation reports
* Chartership, or evidence you are working towards Chartered status
This prestigious company can offer the successful Geo-Environmental Engineer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package including, free breakdown cover and private health insurance.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close