2 months ago
My client is a market leading Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental consultancy and they are looking for an experienced, dynamic Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team in Farnham.
To be successful in your application for the Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering Role you will:
* Possess an MSc/MSci in Geology, Engineering Geology or any relevant field
* Member of a relevant professional body
* 2 years professional experience within Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering
* Experience of producing technical, interpretive and factual reports
* Knowledge of Slope stability is desirable
* Familiar with Geotechnical Software such as Holebase
This challenging and varying role will include managing your own Geo-Environmental workload, completing activities such as:
* Site Investigation - Trial Pitting, Soil and Rock Logging, groundwater and gas monitoring.
* Phase 1 Desk Studies
* Phase 2 Intrusive Site Investigations
* Factual and Interpretive Report writing
* Phase 3 Remediation Strategies and Validation
* Qualitative and Quantitative Risk assessments
* Mentoring Junior Staff
In this exciting and challenging role you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to excellent training and opportunity for career progression in addition to exposure to a wide range of unique projects.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver