8 months ago
My client is a leading Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental consultancy who have been providing unparalleled services throughout the industry for over 30 years. This prestigious consultancy is looking for a Graduate or Consultant level Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineers to join their dynamic team near Basingstoke.
If you are an enthusiastic Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer who has an interest in developing and enhancing your Geotechnical skillset and knowledge, managing your own workload then this is the role for you.
To be successful in your application, you will demonstrate:
* An MSc, MSci in Geology, Engineering Geology or equivalent
* Experience in sampling and logging soils and rock to current standards
* Some Knowledge of Holebase III/IV in addition to any relevant Geotechnical Design Software
* A minimum of 1 years industry experience
* Preparation and execution of Phase 1 Desk Studies
* Phase 2 Site Investigations
* Interpretive and factual report writing on intrusive site investigation
* Basic Foundation Design
* Qualitative and Quantitative risk assessments
* Phase 3 Remediation Strategy
* Health and Safety
Working with a successful, UK leading consultancy, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, including a car for site work, in addition to continued professional development and support in an encouraging environment.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver
10 days ago
only 18 days until close