Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Heating Engineer (Heat Pumps) 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps.Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation ...
Solar PV Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to: