Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Engineer 2 days ago
South West, Bristol, Cardiff
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for a leading international EPC Contractor. As a principal member to the design team, the primary purpose of this post...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Commercial Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Renewable Energy Consultant 19 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Wardell Armstrong LLP is seeking two renewable energy consultants to fill vacancies in Truro and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Candidates should ideally be graduates or have a post graduate qualification in...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to: