Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Geotechnical Engineer Yesterday
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £30,000 : £40,000 Location: South East Consultant: Tom Wood The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased ...
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer 19 days ago
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer Job Type: Full time, Permanent Salary: £26,000 : £32,000 + benefits Location: Kent Consultant: Tom Daltas Ref: GTEA-TD The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer 12 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer Job Type: Full time, Permanent Salary: £22,000 : £32,000 based on experience + benefits Location: West Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood The Organi...
Environmental Scientist (Acoustics) 3 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work within a leading UK organisation that specializes in several industries namely Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Mining and Minerals. As a Senior Envir...
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|