Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 12 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
IT Support Engineer 4 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to: