Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Geophysical Technical Assistant 15 days ago
Senior Geophysical Technical Assistant Aberdeen Fantastic Salary + Excellent Benefits!!This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an Oil and Gas Operator, working within the Geophysical and Ge...
Service Engineer 12 days ago
London, , West London, Uxbridge
Service Engineer with experience in Rainwater Harvesting, Solar Thermal or Heat Pumps required. My client deal specifically in Rainwater Harvesting and Grey Water Recycling and require a Service En...
Sales Engineer 4 days ago
Sales Engineer is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be working for a marke...
Electrical Engineer 8 days ago
Electrical Engineer Required !! Highly reputable energy company requires experienced electrical engineers having previously worked within the solar industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to: