Geotechnical/Environmental Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Advisor 14 days ago
Environmental Advisor Aberdeen £ CompetitiveThis is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world. As an Environmental Advisor...
Senior Environmental Consultant 24 days ago
Job Title: Senior Environmental Consultant Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE with Benefits Location: Suffolk Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: SEC18H The Organisation: The Gr...
Senior Offshore Environmental Project Manager 28 days ago
South Yorkshire, UK
Offshore Senior EIA/ Environmental Consultant Job Type: Permanent. Salary: £45,000 Location: Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: EC2-NG The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Senior Onshore Environmental Developer 13 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a global leader in both onshore and offshore wind energy development with considerable interests in UK offshore wind projects including a Scottish Territorial Waters projects...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bristol Area or South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a contaminated land remediation contractor with offices across the UK. This is one of the largest specialist remediation contractors in the UK, encompassing remediation design, the full range of remediation technologies, major earthworks and civil engineering. Typical project values range from tens of thousands to millions.
The Environmental Engineer will work in a team to deliver projects within budget and according to deadlines, providing technical support to Site and Contracts Managers in addition to Director and Remediation Managers in the design and tendering for remediation schemes. Candidates with an engineering geology or geotechnical qualification and geotechnical/earthworks verification experience will be well-suited to this role.
Experience and skills:
Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified, ideally within engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Hold a CSCS card, or similar
- Have experience of interpretation of historical site investigation data in support of design and pricing of remediation tenders
- Have a solid grasp of remediation technologies including bio-remediation, in-situ process based systems, soil classification, water treatment and soil stabilisation
- Be familiar with environmental monitoring including soil, gas and water sampling
- Be familiar with site investigation and supervision
- Have experience of specifying, undertaking and understanding geotechnical verification techniques and reporting
- Have first-class report writing and data collection and verification skills, including use of GIS
- Have Prepared Permit Deployment forms and MMP’s
- Have a full driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please send your CV to: