Graduate Landscape Architect - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Area Sales Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager for an international Anaerobic Digestion company. They are one of the leading companies in the sector and have a strong prese...
Construction Lawyer 27 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Arboriculturist 23 days ago
We have an opportunity for an experienced Arboriculturist or Senior Arboriculturist to join the Urban and Landscape Design team of a leading environment and planning consultancy with offices across...
Graduate Energy Analyst 12 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Job Type: Permanent Salary: £18-20,000 Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: GEA The Organisation: The Green Recruitment company are workin...
|Salary Details:||£17000 to £21000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV175.