over 6 years ago
£17000 to £21000
Peritus Green Associates
My client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking to recruit a graduate level landscape architect to support the wider team of environmental staff in their Southampton office.
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on email@example.com orquoting the reference number ENV175.