Graduate Landscape Architect - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Graduate 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Status: 6 month placement Salary: Negotiable based on experience Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description 6 month placements available at thriving renewable energy...
Graduate Energy Advisor 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EPA01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside the UK’s leading energy m...
Group Lead Development Engineer - Slough - £50K 22 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Group Lead Development Engineer Job Type: Permanent Location: Berkshire Salary: £45K - £50K Benefits: Competitive Skills: Mechanical Design / Development Engineering, 2D/3D CAD, Rotating...
|Salary Details:||£17000 to £21000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV175.