My client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking to recruit a graduate level landscape architect to support the wider team of environmental staff in their Southampton office.
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline * Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified) * Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute * Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes * Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop * Good report writing skills * Good communication skills Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:- * Experience in Landscape Planning * Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects * Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orquoting the reference number ENV175.