Graduate Landscape Architect - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead Landscape Architect 11 days ago
Job Title: Lead Landscape Architect Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South West Consultant: Nathalie George Ref: LLA The Organisation: - The Green Recruitment Company are workin...
Senior Landscape Planner 11 days ago
London, South East London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, UK
Job Title: Senior Landscape Planner Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive (DOE) Location: London/Peterborough or Oxford Consultant: Nathalie George Ref: SLPNG The Organisation: My Client is an ...
Energy Solutions Architect 16 days ago
Energy Solutions Architect Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESA712 The client The Gre...
Senior Architectural Technician 9 days ago
Senior Architectural TechnicianWest LondonSalary: £35000 - £40000 plus PRP The Role:The Senior Architectural Technician reports directly to the Client Services Manager and leads the implementation ...
|Salary Details:||£17000 to £21000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV175.