Graduate Landscape Architect - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Solutions Architect 28 days ago
Energy Solutions Architect Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESA712 The client The G...
Graduate Engineer - Lighting 25 days ago
Graduate Engineer with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required in the Bordon area (or local to Petersfield, Farnham, Alton etc). My client engi...
Arboricultural Surveyor 13 days ago
Job Title: Arboricultural Surveyor Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 DOE Location: Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ASU37B The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company i...
Arboricultural Consultant 28 days ago
Job Title: Arboricultural Consultant Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE Location: North-West Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ARB3A The Organisation: The Green Recruitment...
|Salary Details:||£17000 to £21000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on orquoting the reference number ENV175.