Graduate Landscape Architect - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewables Construction Lawyer 26 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Renewable Energy Graduate 26 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Domestic Energy Assessor, or Graduate with a relevant degree required by a well-established and successful client looking to expand their domestic assessing capability. You must be fully DEA qualif...
Green Deal Team Leader 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with an ambitious energy and environmental company who consult and work with a range of services to Government departments, ...
Lead Landscape Architect 15 days ago
South West, Gloucestershire, Stroud
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Lead Landscape ArchitectAre you a Lead Landscape Architect? If you are looking to work for one of the best workplaces in the UK with a reputation for excellence in the Renewables sector, this could...
|Salary Details:||£17000 to £21000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
To support the Landscape Team Leader to:
* Undertake site surveys in support of Environmental Assessments and the analysis and development of landscape and environmental improvement schemes;
* Assist in the production of conceptual and detailed designs and associated contract drawings, presentation drawings, schedules and specifications for landscape and urban design improvement schemes;
* Provide AutoCAD support to the Environment Team; and,
* Undertake research, administrative and any other duties as required.
Candidate Specification Essential academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* MSc or Diploma in relevant discipline
* Post Graduate Landscape Architect (formerly Part III qualified)
* Lycentiate/Associate membership of the Landscape Institute
* Experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
* Good report writing skills
* Good communication skills
Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience, competencies and skills:-
* Experience in Landscape Planning
* Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects
* Proficient in GIS, Key TerraFirma and other landscape software applications
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV175.