Graduate scheme- Trainee Recruitment Role- London - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Graduate 22 days ago
Renewable Energy Graduate required for a role based in Nottinghamshire. The company are specialists in the renewable energy, Heat Pumps, Solar PV, Thermal, Biomass and Mirco-Wind Turbines covering ...
Graduate Electrical Engineer 11 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer!! Highly reputable Energy Company requires graduate electrical engineer with a strong insight and knowledge of solar electrical engineering. This is a fantastic oppor...
Grid Manager 11 days ago
Grid Planner Required !! Highly reputable Energy Company requires a grid planner, to affect a strategy for grid analysis and connections. Main responsibilities include maintaining and developing ...
Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist about 1 month ago
Job Title: Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWGCP:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP18000 - GBP50000 per annum|
|Location:||London , City|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Phaidon International are looking to hire competitive and ambitious graduates for our Graduate Recruitment scheme.
What is Phaidon International?
Based in the financial district in London, Phaidon International are the forefront providers of recruitment solutions to a variety of different industries including:
• ,Finance and banking
• ,Oil and gas
• ,Nuclear power
• ,Renewable energies
• ,Procurement and supply chain
• ,Management consultancy
• ,Pharma /Clinical Life Sciences
In addition, huge growth plans are in place to open another 4 international offices in the next 18 months including Zurich and Hong Kong! In order to do this we need the most enthusiastic, highly motivated talent to join our vibrant team!
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
• ,Recruitment is fast-paced, vibrant, dynamic and challenging.
• ,You will be working with a diverse client base which requires hard work meaning that only determined and motivated people flourish.
• ,You will be liaising with both candidates and clients to find the perfect match for the job specification. Interpersonal skills and the ability to create rapport are essential to this.
• ,This is a 360 role which will include sourcing candidates and screening their CVs, arranging interviews with clients, chasing up feedback from both sides, negotiating the terms and conditions of contract, generating leads and business development and developing your own client base.
• ,It is essential that you execute high professionalism at all times as you are constantly representing the company.
What are the requirements?
• ,A degree from a leading university.
• ,Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ,Competitive and driven
• ,Ambitious and motivated
What are the benefits of a career in recruitment at Phaidon International?
• ,Exceptional commission structure: uncapped with no threshold and no cap meaning that earning potential is limitless. The average first year earnings are £45,000.
• ,Rapid career progression; we have just four clear stages meaning that you are only ever four steps away from directorship and running your own brand (thus operating no glass ceiling).
• ,Second to none in-house training. There is a whole team dedicated to making sure that you are confident and fully equipped to complete the full 360 recruitment cycle.
• ,Glamorous twice yearly holidays- we went to Las Vegas and Marrakesh last year.
• ,Monthly lunch clubs to London’s finest 5* Michelin restaurants.
• ,Rolex watches, Mulberry handbags and lots more!
If you are ambitious, want a fast-tracked career and want to make a lot of money then please get in touch with us immediately to find out about our exciting opportunities.