Graduate scheme- Trainee Recruitment Role- London - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Graduate Scheme- Recruitment Consultant- London 20 days ago
London, East Central London
Calling all GRADUATES / soon to be GRADUATES !! Are you ambitious? Do you want a fast-tracked career? Do you want to make a lot of money? If the answer to all of the above is yes, then please get i...
Graduate 2 days ago
Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Derby
Graduate required for a Renewable Energy company in the Derbyshire area. The Graduate will be working for a small but growing business on the project side of the business. This will involve dealing...
Commercial Contracts Manager, UK Greater London 9 months ago
My client is one of the leading developers in the UK that provides engineering expertise to the wind sector and renewable energy . Position Overview: The successful candidate will be Reporting ...
Trainee Recruitment Consultants 16 days ago
In the fast-paced, highly sales-driven world of the Recruitment Consultant, every day provides new challenges with little time to get bored. You will need to be organised, quick on your feet and ab...
Phaidon International are looking to hire competitive and ambitious graduates for our Graduate Recruitment scheme.
What is Phaidon International?
Based in the financial district in London, Phaidon International are the forefront providers of recruitment solutions to a variety of different industries including:
• ,Finance and banking
• ,Oil and gas
• ,Nuclear power
• ,Renewable energies
• ,Procurement and supply chain
• ,Management consultancy
• ,Pharma /Clinical Life Sciences
In addition, huge growth plans are in place to open another 4 international offices in the next 18 months including Zurich and Hong Kong! In order to do this we need the most enthusiastic, highly motivated talent to join our vibrant team!
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
• ,Recruitment is fast-paced, vibrant, dynamic and challenging.
• ,You will be working with a diverse client base which requires hard work meaning that only determined and motivated people flourish.
• ,You will be liaising with both candidates and clients to find the perfect match for the job specification. Interpersonal skills and the ability to create rapport are essential to this.
• ,This is a 360 role which will include sourcing candidates and screening their CVs, arranging interviews with clients, chasing up feedback from both sides, negotiating the terms and conditions of contract, generating leads and business development and developing your own client base.
• ,It is essential that you execute high professionalism at all times as you are constantly representing the company.
What are the requirements?
• ,A degree from a leading university.
• ,Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ,Competitive and driven
• ,Ambitious and motivated
What are the benefits of a career in recruitment at Phaidon International?
• ,Exceptional commission structure: uncapped with no threshold and no cap meaning that earning potential is limitless. The average first year earnings are £45,000.
• ,Rapid career progression; we have just four clear stages meaning that you are only ever four steps away from directorship and running your own brand (thus operating no glass ceiling).
• ,Second to none in-house training. There is a whole team dedicated to making sure that you are confident and fully equipped to complete the full 360 recruitment cycle.
• ,Glamorous twice yearly holidays- we went to Las Vegas and Marrakesh last year.
• ,Monthly lunch clubs to London’s finest 5* Michelin restaurants.
• ,Rolex watches, Mulberry handbags and lots more!
If you are ambitious, want a fast-tracked career and want to make a lot of money then please get in touch with us immediately to find out about our exciting opportunities.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP18000 - GBP50000 per annum|
|Location:||London , City|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|