over 4 years ago
My client is an international group of companies which designs, manufactures and constructs the full range of solar photovoltaic solutions (rooftop, ground mounted, PV car parks and PV greenhouses). They are the world’s leading Solar EPC contractor with more than 1GWp installed, supplying more than 1 million people with solar energy.
- Checking viability of grid connections for all projects.
- Preparation of all grid applications and follow up as required.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead and motivate the teams to perform their roles to the best of their ability, ensure performance and development reviews are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate activities of all staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with a good knowledge of grid connection processes.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable - APMP/PRINCE2 or MS Project Abilities.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- Team management experience. Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Desire to work in an international Company.