Grid Connection Manager. £35k - £40k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Contracts Manager - Biomass 22 days ago
Contracts Managers is required to work for a well-established and growing plumbing and heating company based in Gloucestershire. The ideal Contracts Manager will have a strong mechanical / renewabl...
HSE Manager 13 days ago
Job Title: HSE Manager Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: Flexible DOE Location: Home Based- National Travel Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ATT27C The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Post Construction Manager : Solar PV 11 days ago
Job Title: Post Construction Manager : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: WSOM03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Senior Commercial Manager 13 days ago
My client is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager who is an excellent communicator with strategic leadership and organisational skills. Currently working within the Power Division, for such clie...
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Fuel Cells Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
- Checking viability of grid connections for all projects.
- Preparation of all grid applications and follow up as required.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead and motivate the teams to perform their roles to the best of their ability, ensure performance and development reviews are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate activities of all staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with a good knowledge of grid connection processes.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable - APMP/PRINCE2 or MS Project Abilities.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- Team management experience. Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Desire to work in an international Company.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.