Grid Connection Manager. £35k - £40k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
SMART Grid Engineering Manager / Snr Engineer 3 months ago
Specialized SMART Grid Engineering Manager / Snr Engineer role with a new SMART Energy Centre in Singapore as part of a Global MNC.NOTE: remember to put the Job Title in the subject of your email a...
Commercial Contracts Manager, UK Greater London 10 months ago
My client is one of the leading developers in the UK that provides engineering expertise to the wind sector and renewable energy . Position Overview: The successful candidate will be Reporting ...
Contracts Manager 11 months ago
Lancashire, Merseyside, Wigan
Contracts Manager required with a strong electrical background & also solar PV experience. My client requires someone with technical knowledge of solar PV systems along with contracts management ex...
Construction Manager 20 days ago
The client is one of the UK’s leading renewable energy developers and operators.The client develops, builds and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries. The role...
- Checking viability of grid connections for all projects.
- Preparation of all grid applications and follow up as required.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead and motivate the teams to perform their roles to the best of their ability, ensure performance and development reviews are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate activities of all staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with a good knowledge of grid connection processes.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable - APMP/PRINCE2 or MS Project Abilities.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- Team management experience. Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Desire to work in an international Company.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Fuel Cells Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|