Grid Connection Manager. £35k - £40k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
Corporate 3+PQE 11 days ago
Our client is a leader in the energy space and firmly at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to hire a corporate lawyer as legal counsel for their growing legal team based in London.Repor...
Technical Project Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Fuel Cells Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
- Checking viability of grid connections for all projects.
- Preparation of all grid applications and follow up as required.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead and motivate the teams to perform their roles to the best of their ability, ensure performance and development reviews are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate activities of all staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with a good knowledge of grid connection processes.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable - APMP/PRINCE2 or MS Project Abilities.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- Team management experience. Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Desire to work in an international Company.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.