Grid Connection Manager. £35k - £40k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Metering and Industry Operations Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Metering and Industry Operations Manager Job Type: Fixed term contract- 18-24 months’ Salary: £45-55,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: OM22 The Organisation: The...
Construction Lawyer 24 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Development Manager, Beijing 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are currently looking for a busi...
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Fuel Cells Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
- Checking viability of grid connections for all projects.
- Preparation of all grid applications and follow up as required.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead and motivate the teams to perform their roles to the best of their ability, ensure performance and development reviews are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate activities of all staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with a good knowledge of grid connection processes.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable - APMP/PRINCE2 or MS Project Abilities.
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- Team management experience. Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Desire to work in an international Company.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.