Group Electrical Design Engineer (Offshore) - RES Group
This job expired on 26-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Design Engineer 2 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Location: East Midlands, Bedford Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Ref: EDE60 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing ...
Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer 2 days ago
Xellient is working alongside its client to offer a new opportunity for a Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer (with in depth training and experience in the design of all elements of renewable e...
Electrical Supervisor 17 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrical Supervisor is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Buildi...
Senior Civil / Structural Design Engineer - Offshore Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SCSDE:NG The Client The Green Recruitm...
|Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Location:||UK , North East|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd (RES) is one of the world's broadest based wind energy companies, embracing development, engineering, construction and ownership of wind farms throughout Europe, America and Australia. RES has over 25 years experience in the wind industry and has built over 5GW of wind farms.
RES's Electrical Design Team provides design input and technical support to our wind farm development and construction businesses.. We are aiming to recruit a new engineer into the team, so that we have enough resource to meet our expected workload over the coming period. The new members of the team will initially work under close supervision, to carry out clearly defined tasks. The existing team is technically strong, and provides a supportive environment for learning and professional development.
- Carries out technical studies
- Drafts design reports
- Drafts technical specifications
- Other tasks
Level of responsibility
- Tasks allocated and defined by others
- Work will be subject to review and checking by others
- Work independently, requesting guidance when needed
To be successful, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Some relevant industrial experience
- Strong written communication (English) skills
- Ability to work with numerical information
- Ability to use standard desktop software (ie. Word, Excel)
Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be beneficial, but is not regarded as essential:
- High-voltage plant (eg. cables, switchgear)
- Electrical system modelling software (eg. PSS/E, DIgSILENT)
- Wind turbine technology and wind farm design practice