Group Electrical Design Engineer (Offshore) - RES Group
This job expired on 26-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Engineer 12 days ago
Electrical Engineer Required !! Highly reputable energy company requires experienced electrical engineers having previously worked within the solar industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a...
Graduate Electrical Engineer 12 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer!! Highly reputable Energy Company requires graduate electrical engineer with a strong insight and knowledge of solar electrical engineering. This is a fantastic oppor...
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) 9 days ago
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) Cumbria Competitive! My client is a leading nuclear technology services provider who specialise in providing tailored solutions in all aspects of the nuclear in...
Senior Electrical Engineer 7 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Senior Electrical Engineer Location: Midlands Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join an Energy from Waste Team within ...
|Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Location:||UK , North East|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd (RES) is one of the world's broadest based wind energy companies, embracing development, engineering, construction and ownership of wind farms throughout Europe, America and Australia. RES has over 25 years experience in the wind industry and has built over 5GW of wind farms.
RES's Electrical Design Team provides design input and technical support to our wind farm development and construction businesses.. We are aiming to recruit a new engineer into the team, so that we have enough resource to meet our expected workload over the coming period. The new members of the team will initially work under close supervision, to carry out clearly defined tasks. The existing team is technically strong, and provides a supportive environment for learning and professional development.
- Carries out technical studies
- Drafts design reports
- Drafts technical specifications
- Other tasks
Level of responsibility
- Tasks allocated and defined by others
- Work will be subject to review and checking by others
- Work independently, requesting guidance when needed
To be successful, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Some relevant industrial experience
- Strong written communication (English) skills
- Ability to work with numerical information
- Ability to use standard desktop software (ie. Word, Excel)
Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be beneficial, but is not regarded as essential:
- High-voltage plant (eg. cables, switchgear)
- Electrical system modelling software (eg. PSS/E, DIgSILENT)
- Wind turbine technology and wind farm design practice