Health and Safety Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head Of HVDC 27 days ago
Manchester, Surrey, Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Job DescriptionThe HVDC business leader will be responsible for the strategy and management of activities within the HVDC sector. They will carry out the following functions:-1) Take overall owners...
Solar Sales Executive 24 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 21 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Senior Sales Supervisor 21 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Sales Supervisor for a Global Seismic Imaging organization. The role requirements ar to identify, negotiate and close data sales for the MultiClient business in Africa and to develop and own strate...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Health and Safety|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Home Based with National travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Due to continued expansion and recent success our client has an opportunity for a candidate with a good track record wishing to become part of their successful and vibrant Health and Safety Team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a national role handling H&S issues, although primarily working from offices in London or surrounding areas.
- Primary focus will be centred around undertaking site inspections/audits.
- Assist project teams with project related issues.
- Provide daily guidance and advice to office and site-based personnel, and promote the highest standards of H&S.
- Assist with the development and communication of H&S policy & procedures and ensure compliance.
- Report on H&S performance, inspections and risk assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) at Technician Member (or above).
- Has worked on or can demonstrate the ability to manage CDM related processes & practices.
- Understanding of Management System Standards (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001).
- Ability to travel between offices/sites,
- Knowledge of the BMS industry would be an advantage (but not essential).
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +