Health and Safety Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales advisors 26 days ago
South West, Gloucestershire
The Company The Ecovision group of companies is recognised as one of the UK’s leading, full service renewable and efficient energy companies and has installed over 5,000 renewable and efficient ene...
Area Sales Manager - Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal 16 days ago
Bath, , Bridgwater,
Area Sales Manager required with a sales background in underfloor heating (UFH), Heat Pumps or Solar Thermal. My client is seeking an experience Sales Manager in the area of Bristol, Bath, Swindon ...
Slough, Guildford, Farnborough
Area Sales Manager required with a sales background in underfloor heating (UFH), Heat Pumps or Solar Thermal. My client is seeking an experience Sales Manager in the South Central region to cover E...
Project Manager - Plumbing & Heating 20 days ago
Project Manager is required for well established Renewable Energy Company based in Lincolnshire providing energy saving technology specialising in design, supply and install. This is an excellent o...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Health and Safety|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Home Based with National travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Due to continued expansion and recent success our client has an opportunity for a candidate with a good track record wishing to become part of their successful and vibrant Health and Safety Team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a national role handling H&S issues, although primarily working from offices in London or surrounding areas.
- Primary focus will be centred around undertaking site inspections/audits.
- Assist project teams with project related issues.
- Provide daily guidance and advice to office and site-based personnel, and promote the highest standards of H&S.
- Assist with the development and communication of H&S policy & procedures and ensure compliance.
- Report on H&S performance, inspections and risk assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) at Technician Member (or above).
- Has worked on or can demonstrate the ability to manage CDM related processes & practices.
- Understanding of Management System Standards (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001).
- Ability to travel between offices/sites,
- Knowledge of the BMS industry would be an advantage (but not essential).
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +