Health and Safety Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 22 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 14 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Energy Data Analyst 14 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Data Analyst Salary: up to £32,000 + benefits Location: Manchester/ Glasgow Job type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EAG45 The client Our client is a leading Energy Company who curren...
Technical Sales Consultant 12 days ago
South West, Exeter
Salary band: £20k - £25k
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Technical Sales Consultant to join our domestic sales team, focussing on solar PV for residential clients. This role will have a high degree...
Head of EPC Lifecycle 12 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer is seeking a Head of EPC Project Lifecycle based in their London Office. The Head of EPC Project Lifecycle will be responsible for – the ownership PV ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Health and Safety|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Home Based with National travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Due to continued expansion and recent success our client has an opportunity for a candidate with a good track record wishing to become part of their successful and vibrant Health and Safety Team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a national role handling H&S issues, although primarily working from offices in London or surrounding areas.
- Primary focus will be centred around undertaking site inspections/audits.
- Assist project teams with project related issues.
- Provide daily guidance and advice to office and site-based personnel, and promote the highest standards of H&S.
- Assist with the development and communication of H&S policy & procedures and ensure compliance.
- Report on H&S performance, inspections and risk assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) at Technician Member (or above).
- Has worked on or can demonstrate the ability to manage CDM related processes & practices.
- Understanding of Management System Standards (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001).
- Ability to travel between offices/sites,
- Knowledge of the BMS industry would be an advantage (but not essential).
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +