Health and Safety Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Energy Sales Consultant 27 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Aimee Mail Ref: ESC9765 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working ...
Legal Team Administrator 27 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer requires a Legal Team Administrator to join their in-house legal team in London. The Legal Team Administrator will report directly to the Chief Legal officer...
Sales Executive 23 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Health and Safety|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Home Based with National travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Due to continued expansion and recent success our client has an opportunity for a candidate with a good track record wishing to become part of their successful and vibrant Health and Safety Team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a national role handling H&S issues, although primarily working from offices in London or surrounding areas.
- Primary focus will be centred around undertaking site inspections/audits.
- Assist project teams with project related issues.
- Provide daily guidance and advice to office and site-based personnel, and promote the highest standards of H&S.
- Assist with the development and communication of H&S policy & procedures and ensure compliance.
- Report on H&S performance, inspections and risk assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) at Technician Member (or above).
- Has worked on or can demonstrate the ability to manage CDM related processes & practices.
- Understanding of Management System Standards (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001).
- Ability to travel between offices/sites,
- Knowledge of the BMS industry would be an advantage (but not essential).
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +