Health and Safety Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSE Advisor 23 days ago
This industry leading solar renewable developer requires an experienced HSE Advisor to join their Head Office located in Central London. You will be primarily responsible for assisting the HSE Mana...
Energy Sales Executive 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Energy Sales Executive Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Greater London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ESE01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working al...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 13 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Health and Safety|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Home Based with National travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Due to continued expansion and recent success our client has an opportunity for a candidate with a good track record wishing to become part of their successful and vibrant Health and Safety Team.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a national role handling H&S issues, although primarily working from offices in London or surrounding areas.
- Primary focus will be centred around undertaking site inspections/audits.
- Assist project teams with project related issues.
- Provide daily guidance and advice to office and site-based personnel, and promote the highest standards of H&S.
- Assist with the development and communication of H&S policy & procedures and ensure compliance.
- Report on H&S performance, inspections and risk assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Nebosh Construction Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) at Technician Member (or above).
- Has worked on or can demonstrate the ability to manage CDM related processes & practices.
- Understanding of Management System Standards (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001).
- Ability to travel between offices/sites,
- Knowledge of the BMS industry would be an advantage (but not essential).
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +