6 months ago
Job Title: Health & Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager
Type of Role: Full-Time, Day Shift, Permanent,
Salary Range: 32k-45k+bonus+benefits, depending on experience
Location: Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Food Manufacturing Business
Role includes but not limited to:
- The business critical duties of the role is to ensure that the relevant requirements of all HSE Legislation is adhered to and that the business complies with both corporate and legal requirements.
- Ensuring that a culture of safety is promoted and prevalent throughout the site
- The successful candidate will work in conjunction with another HSE Manager on a different site to ensure best practice continuity in the business
- Create and update internal procedures
Suitable for a driven individual who has practical experience of H&S in a fast paced manufacturing environment including contact with relevant third parties and is ready to take the next step in their career by working for a very large business
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate compliance to legislation and the use of problem solving skills/personal judgement as well as HSE policy adherence
- NEBOSH Diploma is essential.
- A Noise, Dust & Manual Handling Assessors Certificate is an advantage
- Good practical working knowledge of SHE with experience of delivering SHE training up to senior management level.
Please contact Susannah on ************ or email **************************