3 months ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
A well-established and expanding waste and recycling company are looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their organisation.
As the successful candidate, you will be based predominantly at their site near Brent Cross, London and will also have responsibility for a smaller depot near Watford.
Why this is a great opportunity:
* You will have the opportunity to work within a business committed to Health and Safety, striving for best practice HSEQ
* You will benefit from operating in a hands-on role with the ability to work autonomously
* You will be working for a pro-active organisation, with the opportunity to really make a difference to two high risk sites
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager responsibilities:
* Management within this organisation are committed to Health and Safety, your role will be to work operationally at shop floor level to drive culture change across the sites
* Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements, delivering training and tool box talks
* Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational managers within the business
* Working with existing management systems to maintain these and make continuous improvements
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
* Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
* Have HSEQ experience in a high-risk industry; Waste, recycling, transport, engineering or similar
* Have previous experience with management systems (ISO 9001, 14001 or OHSAS 18001)
In return, the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to 50k, plus 400 a month car allowance, auto enrolment pension, and an annual leave allowance.
Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now to ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Please also feel free to pass this information onto anyone you feel may be interested in this position.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role