HSE Manager - Germany - EU50k -EU60k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50-€70k 25 days ago
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50k-70k + bonus My client is a leading manufacturer engaged also with the EPC sector and with an annual revenue of $1B USD per year. With presence in Europ...
Portolio Manager, London, UK, £60,000 + bonus 14 days ago
My client is a leading investment company based in London with more than £2.7M of assets under management. They operate in the renewable industry and they are looking for an experienced Portfolio M...
My client is a leading investment company based in London with more than £3B of assets under management. They operate in the renewable industry and they are looking for an experienced Portfolio Man...
PLC Electrical Project Engineer - Automation - GermanyExperienced using Siemens Step 7 or Beckhoff TwinCAT and DrivesElectrical Engineer - PLC Automation ,Controls & DrivesExciting opportunity to j...
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,HSE compliance, processing and implementation of relevant policies and procedures at work
• ,Implementation of all quality management measures in accordance with relevant regulations (DIN / ISO)
• ,Planning, implementation and monitoring of processes and procedures for quality assurance in the areas of Development, production, product management and project management
• ,Planning and coordination of certification of products and production lines
• ,Responsible for customer service in all aspects related to quality
• ,Risks assessment
• ,Control of other regulatory requirements in the area of waste disposal and environmental protection
• ,Control and organization of occupational health examinations of employees
• ,Training, support and application of quality techniques and methodologies
• ,Participation in the creation and release of technical documentation and creation of a quality manual
• ,BSc in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
• ,5 years of experience in the solar PV industry, in similar role
• ,In-depth knowledge of and familiarity with methods of quality management
• ,ISO 9001 certification
• ,HSE experience
• ,Fluent in both German and English
• ,Analytical, process-oriented and innovative thinking, proactive and strong implementation actions
• ,High level of initiative, flexibility and assertiveness
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German, ISO 9001, manufacturer, thin film, HSE
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU50000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|