HSE Manager - Germany - EU50k -EU60k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager 26 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
Sales Manager 20 days ago
Cullompton, Honiton, Tiverton
Sales Manager required for a leading engineering company in Devon. The Sales Manager will be a key part of this companyâs organisation and a vital part of driving a sales team forwards. Experienc...
Sales Manager 16 days ago
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company. The Sales Manager will be selling the installation of renewable energy including Biomass Boilers and Solar PV into local authorities, installe...
Asset Manager 5 days ago
Asset Manager Required!! Highly reputable renewable energy company require an Asset Manager for their London office. Applicants require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the asset management o...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU50000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,HSE compliance, processing and implementation of relevant policies and procedures at work
• ,Implementation of all quality management measures in accordance with relevant regulations (DIN / ISO)
• ,Planning, implementation and monitoring of processes and procedures for quality assurance in the areas of Development, production, product management and project management
• ,Planning and coordination of certification of products and production lines
• ,Responsible for customer service in all aspects related to quality
• ,Risks assessment
• ,Control of other regulatory requirements in the area of waste disposal and environmental protection
• ,Control and organization of occupational health examinations of employees
• ,Training, support and application of quality techniques and methodologies
• ,Participation in the creation and release of technical documentation and creation of a quality manual
• ,BSc in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
• ,5 years of experience in the solar PV industry, in similar role
• ,In-depth knowledge of and familiarity with methods of quality management
• ,ISO 9001 certification
• ,HSE experience
• ,Fluent in both German and English
• ,Analytical, process-oriented and innovative thinking, proactive and strong implementation actions
• ,High level of initiative, flexibility and assertiveness
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German, ISO 9001, manufacturer, thin film, HSE
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiu972@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.