HSE Manager - Germany - EU50k -EU60k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSE Manager 15 days ago
Job Title: HSE Manager Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: Flexible DOE Location: Home Based- National Travel Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ATT27C The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Site Manager : Waste Management 15 days ago
Site Manager : Waste Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: South West Consultant: Richard Wainwright Ref: SMSW-04 The Client The Green Recruitment Company are curre...
Field Sales Manager - Waste Management 6 days ago
Field Sales Manager : Waste Management Salary: Up to £44K + benefits and bonus Location: South East Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Richard Wainwright Ref: FSMW3 The Client: The Green Recruitment...
Site Manager - Biomass 27 days ago
Site Manager, Site Supervisor required by my client who specialise in large Biomass and Boiler installations across the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Site Manager or Site Supervisor d...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU50000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,HSE compliance, processing and implementation of relevant policies and procedures at work
• ,Implementation of all quality management measures in accordance with relevant regulations (DIN / ISO)
• ,Planning, implementation and monitoring of processes and procedures for quality assurance in the areas of Development, production, product management and project management
• ,Planning and coordination of certification of products and production lines
• ,Responsible for customer service in all aspects related to quality
• ,Risks assessment
• ,Control of other regulatory requirements in the area of waste disposal and environmental protection
• ,Control and organization of occupational health examinations of employees
• ,Training, support and application of quality techniques and methodologies
• ,Participation in the creation and release of technical documentation and creation of a quality manual
• ,BSc in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
• ,5 years of experience in the solar PV industry, in similar role
• ,In-depth knowledge of and familiarity with methods of quality management
• ,ISO 9001 certification
• ,HSE experience
• ,Fluent in both German and English
• ,Analytical, process-oriented and innovative thinking, proactive and strong implementation actions
• ,High level of initiative, flexibility and assertiveness
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German, ISO 9001, manufacturer, thin film, HSE
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.