The candidate would need to have experience in hydro engineering, including office and site based work on medium to large scale developments. Experience in leading teams for feasibility study investigations and preparation is essential. The candidate will need to understand the interaction between the various disciplines and be able to programme inputs in a timely fashion and motivate staff.
Build and maintain client relationships and to inform them of the company's hydro capabilities
Understand the inputs required for feasibility studies and be able to organise the required input
It is expected that the engineer would work as part of the multi-disciplinary hydro division alongside engineers of various disciplines.
Overseas travel would be expected including visits to remote locations. Extended periods overseas would be required.
The hydro project manager would report to the hydro team sub-division manager.
Good people skills and excellent literacy skills are prime requirements.
- Have experience of proposal preparation
- Have experience of project management
- Have experience of design review
- Have experience of site supervision
- First degree in an appropriate discipline is essential, preferably a civil or mechanical discipline
- A flexible mind with good team skills
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive must win attitude
- Flexible working attitudes
- Team player
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"