Hydro Project Manager, Chile - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 03-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Process Engineer Food & Drink 23 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Position: Process EngineerContract RoleLocation: Midlands & NorthwestUK BasedLength: 3-6 months initially (with possible extension)Industry: Food/Drink/Brewery/Bakery/Personal homecare/ Shampoo...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 23 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 22 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
Junior Sales Manager - Santiago - *URGENT* 2 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Sales Professional, Santiago, Chile, $50,000-$60,000 + Bonus + Benefits My client is a global manufacturer and developer of solar modules and are now looking to bring on an accomplish...
|Salary Details:||4M CLP - 5M CLP per month|
|Job Categories:||Hydro Power Jobs|
Project Manager, Chile, 4M CLP - 5M CLP + Bonus
My client is leading utility company specialized in the renewable space. They operate in Europe, North American and South America. With nearly 40GW of capacity installed, they are continually growing and now they are looking for a Project Manager to be based in Chile.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist the Business Unit Manager and to be the link between him and the power plants.
• ,Building and Constructing power plants
• ,Due Diligence relating to specific projects, potential contractors and new projects
• ,Manage and assist operations activities
• ,Responsible for plants performances
• ,Lead and deal with subcontractors
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, subcontractors, unions and other stakeholders
• ,Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviours, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviours which may lead to accidents
• ,Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counselling
• ,Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
• ,Office and documentation activities (budgets, administration, business plans...)
• ,Strong educational background, undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.
• ,Minimum 5 years experience hydro experience
• ,Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• ,Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• ,English and Spanish
• ,Demonstrate effective leadership skills
• ,Demonstrate financial skills such as the budget process, how to interpret and understand financial reports, and financial evaluations
• ,Demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• ,Demonstrate ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e‐mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
• ,Demonstrate success in project management.
Hydro, strong engineering and/ or business related background, Project Manager, experience with EPC and O&M contracts, team leadership. Chile, Spanish, English.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV in English to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.