Hydro Project Manager, Mexico - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 03-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Scotland, UK, Canada
Civil/ Structural Engineer, Hydraulic Engineer, Electrical Enegineer, Mechanical Engineer, Hydropower/ Hydroelectric company, Canada/ UK Currently looking for a variety of Hydro Power/Electric Eng...
Project Manager 27 days ago
Tyne & Wear
Project Manager Gateshead £Negotiable + Benefits The Organisation My Client offers a range of advanced technical services to the international nuclear power industry in such areas as waste treatme...
Solar PV Project Manager 11 months ago
Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton
Solar PV Project Manager required for my client who specialise in generation of energy for homeowners, they are currently looking for a Solar PV Project Manager to cover the West Midlands area. Th...
Project Manager / Solar PV 11 months ago
Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton
Project Manager required for my client who specialise in generation of energy for homeowners, they are currently looking for a Project Manager to cover the West Midlands area. The ideal Project Ma...
Project Manager, Mexico, 960k - 1M MXN + Bonus
My client is leading utility company specialized in the renewable space. They operate in Europe, North American and South America. With nearly 40GW of capacity installed, they are continually growing and now they are looking for a Project Manager to be based in Mexico.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist the Business Unit Manager and to be the link between him and the power plants.
• ,Building and Constructing power plants
• ,Due Diligence relating to specific projects, potential contractors and new projects
• ,Manage and assist operations activities
• ,Responsible for plants performances
• ,Lead and deal with subcontractors
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, subcontractors, unions and other stakeholders
• ,Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviours, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviours which may lead to accidents
• ,Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counselling
• ,Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
• ,Office and documentation activities (budgets, administration, business plans...)
• ,Strong educational background, undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.
• ,Minimum 5 years experience hydro experience
• ,Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• ,Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• ,English and Spanish
• ,Demonstrate effective leadership skills
• ,Demonstrate financial skills such as the budget process, how to interpret and understand financial reports, and financial evaluations
• ,Demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• ,Demonstrate ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e‐mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
• ,Demonstrate success in project management.
Hydro, strong engineering and/ or business related background, Project Manager, experience with EPC and O&M contracts, team leadership. Chile, Spanish, English.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV in English to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.