Hydro Project Manager, Mexico - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 03-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Technical Project Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 6 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary Details:||960k - 1M MXN + Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Hydro Power Jobs|
Project Manager, Mexico, 960k - 1M MXN + Bonus
My client is leading utility company specialized in the renewable space. They operate in Europe, North American and South America. With nearly 40GW of capacity installed, they are continually growing and now they are looking for a Project Manager to be based in Mexico.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist the Business Unit Manager and to be the link between him and the power plants.
• ,Building and Constructing power plants
• ,Due Diligence relating to specific projects, potential contractors and new projects
• ,Manage and assist operations activities
• ,Responsible for plants performances
• ,Lead and deal with subcontractors
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, subcontractors, unions and other stakeholders
• ,Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviours, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviours which may lead to accidents
• ,Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counselling
• ,Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
• ,Office and documentation activities (budgets, administration, business plans...)
• ,Strong educational background, undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.
• ,Minimum 5 years experience hydro experience
• ,Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• ,Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• ,English and Spanish
• ,Demonstrate effective leadership skills
• ,Demonstrate financial skills such as the budget process, how to interpret and understand financial reports, and financial evaluations
• ,Demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• ,Demonstrate ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e‐mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
• ,Demonstrate success in project management.
Hydro, strong engineering and/ or business related background, Project Manager, experience with EPC and O&M contracts, team leadership. Chile, Spanish, English.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV in English to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.