Hydrogeologist (Mining) Senior level - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior EIA Consultant 16 days ago
Job Title: Senior EIA Consultant Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: up to £30,000 DOE Location: Gloucestershire Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EIA6YH The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Senior Commercial Manager 16 days ago
My client is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager who is an excellent communicator with strategic leadership and organisational skills. Currently working within the Power Division, for such clie...
Senior Key Account Manager 11 days ago
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45K dependent on experience Location: Home based : regional travel Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFKAC02 The Organisati...
Senior Project Manager 8 days ago
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER LOCATION: Newton Aycliffe STRUCTURE: Reports to the Regional Operations Manager OB PURPOSE: The purpose of the role is to oversee and optimise performance of the delivery ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£33-45,000 plus package|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Hydrogen Production & Storage Jobs|
South Wales + international travel
An independent consulting practice to the international mining industry is seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist to be based at their South Wales office.
- Working on a wide range of hydrogeological projects within the UK and international mining industry
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Managing projects to ensure completion to deadline and within budget
- Develop business via proposal writing
- Projects including exploration, environmental assessment, feasibility studies, design and construction.
Skills and Experience required:
- BSc in a geological related science or engineering subject with preferably a higher degree in hydrogeology; (or equivalent qualification)
- Professionally registered (or working towards); hold professional membership with appropriate institutions;
- Demonstrable practical operational experience gained in an international (non-UK) environment.
- Experience of exploration, environmental assessment, feasibility studies, design and construction, preferably in a mining industry context
- Use of groundwater modelling, statistical and visualisation packages
- Good project management capability including a proven track record of bringing projects in on time, within budget and to the client's satisfaction
- Competent report and proposal writing skills requiring strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The successful candidate must be able and willing to travel internationally as projects dictate.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH108REJ. Please include a cover letter addressing the points in the job spec to show your interest in and suitability for this position.