Hydrogeologist (Mining) Senior level - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Design Manager 6 days ago
North West, Manchester, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Design Manager to lead the engineering design activities of a leading supplier of Energy from Waste plants. Key responsibilit...
Senior Geotechnical Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to represent one of the top engineering consultancies, serving public agencies and the private sector around the world. The consultancy i...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 12 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
132KV Senior Authorised Person 12 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Authorized Person (400 kV)Job Description:- Implement the high voltage safety rules- Outage management and network control- Carry out high voltage switching and isolations- Carry out earthin...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£33-45,000 plus package|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Hydrogen Production & Storage Jobs|
South Wales + international travel
An independent consulting practice to the international mining industry is seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist to be based at their South Wales office.
- Working on a wide range of hydrogeological projects within the UK and international mining industry
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Managing projects to ensure completion to deadline and within budget
- Develop business via proposal writing
- Projects including exploration, environmental assessment, feasibility studies, design and construction.
Skills and Experience required:
- BSc in a geological related science or engineering subject with preferably a higher degree in hydrogeology; (or equivalent qualification)
- Professionally registered (or working towards); hold professional membership with appropriate institutions;
- Demonstrable practical operational experience gained in an international (non-UK) environment.
- Experience of exploration, environmental assessment, feasibility studies, design and construction, preferably in a mining industry context
- Use of groundwater modelling, statistical and visualisation packages
- Good project management capability including a proven track record of bringing projects in on time, within budget and to the client's satisfaction
- Competent report and proposal writing skills requiring strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The successful candidate must be able and willing to travel internationally as projects dictate.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH108REJ. Please include a cover letter addressing the points in the job spec to show your interest in and suitability for this position.