Internal Sales Engineer - HVAC - White Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 17-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Technical Author - 12 Mth Contract - Engineering 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
NEW CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS - NEAR BRISTOL - CLOSE TO M5 - TECHNICAL AUTHOR I am seeking a Technical Author for a leading Engineering company on a contract basis for at least 12 months. My client is r...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Energy Controls Specialist (Senior Energy Engineer) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :90,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SEEG89 Our Client...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£16000 - £20000 per annum|
|Company:||White Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Junior Internal Sales Engineer required; My client is an established supplier and installer of air conditioning systems. This role is a good opportunity to join a HVAC company in a relatively junior position and grow with the company. It is envisaged the candidate will have recently graduated in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and be keen to get into the Air Conditioning and HVAC market.
The role will be based in the Rainham area of Essex and require the candidate to be local to the company, it will involve an aspect CAD design, so experience with AutoCAD is also a requirement.
- First point of contact for all customer enquires
- Provide technical support to customers
- Produce quotations and project designs using AutoCAD
- Use heat loss software to produce calculations (Training Given)
- Maintaining updates on company website and social networking profiles
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Similar
- Good communication skills, Verbal and Written
- Able to produce drawings and layouts on AutoCAD
- Commutable distance to Rainham, Essex.
- Driven and willing learn.
Basic salary up to 20k
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy