Internal Sales Engineer - HVAC - White Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 17-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 5 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 18 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
PV Design Engineer 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£16000 - £20000 per annum|
|Company:||White Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Junior Internal Sales Engineer required; My client is an established supplier and installer of air conditioning systems. This role is a good opportunity to join a HVAC company in a relatively junior position and grow with the company. It is envisaged the candidate will have recently graduated in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and be keen to get into the Air Conditioning and HVAC market.
The role will be based in the Rainham area of Essex and require the candidate to be local to the company, it will involve an aspect CAD design, so experience with AutoCAD is also a requirement.
- First point of contact for all customer enquires
- Provide technical support to customers
- Produce quotations and project designs using AutoCAD
- Use heat loss software to produce calculations (Training Given)
- Maintaining updates on company website and social networking profiles
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Similar
- Good communication skills, Verbal and Written
- Able to produce drawings and layouts on AutoCAD
- Commutable distance to Rainham, Essex.
- Driven and willing learn.
Basic salary up to 20k
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy