Internal Sales Engineer - HVAC - White Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 17-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Internal Sales Engineer - HVAC 5 days ago
Internal Sales Engineer, Internal Sales Exec required for leading Air Conditioning company in Surrey. The role is working within an established team of Internal Sales people and to apply for the ro...
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer City of London £30k/£35k Great opportunity for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join this leading Engineering, Construction and Consulting busi...
Sales Engineer 8 days ago
Sales Engineer is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be working for a marke...
Sales Engineer 6 days ago
Buckinghamshire, , Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzar
Technical Sales Engineer required for a renewable energy company in the Buckinghamshire area. This company requires someone with a technical sales background ideally in the HVAC sector with experie...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£16000 - £20000 per annum|
|Company:||White Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Junior Internal Sales Engineer required; My client is an established supplier and installer of air conditioning systems. This role is a good opportunity to join a HVAC company in a relatively junior position and grow with the company. It is envisaged the candidate will have recently graduated in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and be keen to get into the Air Conditioning and HVAC market.
The role will be based in the Rainham area of Essex and require the candidate to be local to the company, it will involve an aspect CAD design, so experience with AutoCAD is also a requirement.
- First point of contact for all customer enquires
- Provide technical support to customers
- Produce quotations and project designs using AutoCAD
- Use heat loss software to produce calculations (Training Given)
- Maintaining updates on company website and social networking profiles
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Similar
- Good communication skills, Verbal and Written
- Able to produce drawings and layouts on AutoCAD
- Commutable distance to Rainham, Essex.
- Driven and willing learn.
Basic salary up to 20k
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy