Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Junior Account Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000, revised after 3 month probation period Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: JAC11 The Organisation: The Gree...
Lead Turbine Inspector 12 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Viridium Associates are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Inspector to inspection of delivery, installation and commissioning of wind turbines at wind generating facilities for one of our major ...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)