Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 29 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Grid Design Manager 27 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
PROJECT MANAGER - Uk Solar 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: PROJECT MANAGER UK Salary: 40.000-50.000 pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish co...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
Project Manager, Solar PV 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager, Solar PV $100k - $125k + bonus & benefits My client is a leading EPC and specialist engineering firm based in Ontario, who have designed and/or constructed over 200MW of large ...
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)