Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Manager 26 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 18 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 12 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PMEC34 The cl...
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)