Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager - Solar Farm 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Our client is growing renewable energy company with a specialist focus on Solar PV projects. They focus on both commercial and residential installations and have a number of large projects in opera...
Development / Acquisitions Manager 27 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Development / Acquisitions Manager to join their Business Development team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - ...
Technical Manager 22 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Commissioning Manager 13 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
COMMISSIONING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR OSSFHORE WIND FARM IN GERMAN WATERS.My Client requires a a Commissioning Manager for an Offshore Wind Farm in German waters. Successful candidates will have worke...
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)