Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces Job Type: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HEOI:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
Head of Energy Centre Management 20 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Asset Manager 16 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer is seeking an Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team located in Central London. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be requir...
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)