Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50-€70k 26 days ago
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50k-70k + bonus My client is a leading manufacturer engaged also with the EPC sector and with an annual revenue of $1B USD per year. With presence in Europ...
PLC Electrical Project Engineer - Automation - GermanyExperienced using Siemens Step 7 or Beckhoff TwinCAT and DrivesElectrical Engineer - PLC Automation ,Controls & DrivesExciting opportunity to j...
Technical Engineer - Solar Inverters 26 days ago
London, South East, South West, Kent, Southampton
Earth Wind & Hire is working with a multinational company that manufacture and sell Solar inverters into the UK market. They are expanding and are looking to enhance the Operations and Maintenance ...
Geothermal Engineering Manager - Malaysia 2 days ago
Leading global technology and engineering company is building up their geothermal expertise in Asia. They are presently looking for a senior engineer / engineering manager to be based permanently i...
Investment Manager, Hamburg, Germany, 70k Euros +
My client is a Asset Management Investment Bank with very strong ambition in the renewable energy sector. At the moment they are a team of 12 and are looking to hire someone who fits into the team and shows motivation and passion for that industry.
As an Investment Manager for renewable energy industries you will be responsible for dealing with project and clients who own or develop those projects. As well as you will be dealing with proposals from buyers and analyze potential trends. You will you have solid full life cycle investment experience with strong financial understanding. After working at this bank successfully for over 6 months you will get the chance to built out your own sector and manager a team of 4 people.
- ,Financial modelling
- ,Developing excel models and trends
- ,Project selling and act as the central point for all activities
- ,interacting with legal and technical consulting partners
- ,preparation and submission, negotiations, financial closing and any subsequent activities
- ,Degree in business subject
- ,Financial degree highly preferred
- ,Experience in transaction
- ,4 years experience in renewable
- ,3-6 years experience in investment
- ,Comfortable to interact with people from different areas of the business
- ,Hands-on personality
- ,Strong verbal and written skills
- ,Strong numerical understanding
- ,Team player and good tam worker needed as close team structure
- ,English and German language a must
- ,Work permit for Germany
- ,Strong understanding of the renewable energy industry (esp. PV Solar)
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||70k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|