over 6 years ago
1. Diploma in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ or Mechanical Engineering.
(Preferable MS or PhD. Preferable)
2. Over 10 years of experience designing turbines for one of the world's WT manufacturer. With extensive experience in "Full developing cycle".
3. Strong technical background with wide knowledge of:
a. Criteria of large WT
b. Electrical Systems of WT (Design and Analysis)
c. Control System of WT (Methods, Analysis tools Etc)
d. Mechanical Systems of WT
e. Aerodynamics (Secondary requirement)
f. Structures (Design and analysis Secondary requirements)
g. WT Certification (Procedures and Criteria)
4. Experience at supervisory/management level.
5. Ability to be a team leader, to work as part of the team, both leading and as key member, influencing decisions, support and advise during the development and certification of the WT.
6. Solving technical or engineering related issues with the WT and its interface with the grid, foundation and condition on site