Israel Aerospace Industry is looking for A Wind Tu - Israel Arospace Industry
This job expired on 06-09-2011
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Turbine Engineer Today
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities include: Contribute to the turbine procurement process for the project in relation to the turbine selection, with direct responsibility for the technical aspects and risks. Man...
Commercial Project Manager : Offshore Wind 16 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager : Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £DOE Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: CPMNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
|Company:||Israel Arospace Industry|
|Contact:||Adi Ben Shushan|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
(Preferable MS or PhD. Preferable)
2. Over 10 years of experience designing turbines for one of the world's WT manufacturer. With extensive experience in "Full developing cycle".
3. Strong technical background with wide knowledge of:
a. Criteria of large WT
b. Electrical Systems of WT (Design and Analysis)
c. Control System of WT (Methods, Analysis tools Etc)
d. Mechanical Systems of WT
e. Aerodynamics (Secondary requirement)
f. Structures (Design and analysis Secondary requirements)
g. WT Certification (Procedures and Criteria)
4. Experience at supervisory/management level.
5. Ability to be a team leader, to work as part of the team, both leading and as key member, influencing decisions, support and advise during the development and certification of the WT.
6. Solving technical or engineering related issues with the WT and its interface with the grid, foundation and condition on site