Israel Aerospace Industry is looking for A Wind Tu - Israel Arospace Industry
This job expired on 06-09-2011
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Wind Farm Acoustics Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: Any
The role: The Green Recruitment Company is helping one of the leading UK consultancy companies fill an office based analytical role. Primarily this will involve data measurement, undertaking noise...
Wind Turbine Service Technician 16 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Are you looking to use your electrical and mechanical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global lea...
Senior Authorised Person Offshore Wind Farm 33KV 14 days ago
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Senior Authorised Person Offshore Wind Farm 33KVMy client a powerhouse within the Wind Energy Power sector has a requirement for a 33KV Senior Authorised Person to work on their Wind Farm in the No...
|Company:||Israel Arospace Industry|
|Contact:||Adi Ben Shushan|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
(Preferable MS or PhD. Preferable)
2. Over 10 years of experience designing turbines for one of the world's WT manufacturer. With extensive experience in "Full developing cycle".
3. Strong technical background with wide knowledge of:
a. Criteria of large WT
b. Electrical Systems of WT (Design and Analysis)
c. Control System of WT (Methods, Analysis tools Etc)
d. Mechanical Systems of WT
e. Aerodynamics (Secondary requirement)
f. Structures (Design and analysis Secondary requirements)
g. WT Certification (Procedures and Criteria)
4. Experience at supervisory/management level.
5. Ability to be a team leader, to work as part of the team, both leading and as key member, influencing decisions, support and advise during the development and certification of the WT.
6. Solving technical or engineering related issues with the WT and its interface with the grid, foundation and condition on site