Israel Aerospace Industry is looking for A Wind Tu - Israel Arospace Industry
This job expired on 06-09-2011
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Package Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Package Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 -£60,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Construction Manager (Wind), India 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
Construction Manager (Wind), India - India - (Above 40 Lakhs per annum) My client is an investment fund with a specific focus on renewable energy space. This role for a Construction Manager will b...
|Company:||Israel Arospace Industry|
|Contact:||Adi Ben Shushan|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
(Preferable MS or PhD. Preferable)
2. Over 10 years of experience designing turbines for one of the world's WT manufacturer. With extensive experience in "Full developing cycle".
3. Strong technical background with wide knowledge of:
a. Criteria of large WT
b. Electrical Systems of WT (Design and Analysis)
c. Control System of WT (Methods, Analysis tools Etc)
d. Mechanical Systems of WT
e. Aerodynamics (Secondary requirement)
f. Structures (Design and analysis Secondary requirements)
g. WT Certification (Procedures and Criteria)
4. Experience at supervisory/management level.
5. Ability to be a team leader, to work as part of the team, both leading and as key member, influencing decisions, support and advise during the development and certification of the WT.
6. Solving technical or engineering related issues with the WT and its interface with the grid, foundation and condition on site