3 months ago
IT Project Manager, Consulting, London - 65K
Leading IT Consultancy based in Central London now require an experienced Project Manager to join anexpanding team.
The Project Manager will responsible for delivering a variety of innovative projects and programmes across a range of sectors for their client based in the south east.
* Demonstrable experience as a project manager
* Previous experience working on various complex Transformation projects
* Excellent stakeholder management
* PRINCE2 qualification desirable
* Strong track record in delivering successful projects
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of managing budgets of up to 500K
* Exposure to a variety of methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Lean etc
* Flexibility to travel as required (Clients located predominantly in London, Slough, Maidenhead, Cambridge & Milton Keynes)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an enthusiastic Project Management team within an award winning, highly dynamic and ever-changing environment. You will have the chance to make a real difference with high profile blue-chip companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the relevant PM skills, please respond in the first instance with a copy of your most recent CV.