Junior Marcom Manager (m/f) - Areva Wind
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Junior Account Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000, revised after 3 month probation period Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: JAC11 The Organisation: The Gree...
Project Managemer –Virginia. USA 7 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
My Client is a wind energy development company pursuing projects throughout North America. They are currently constructing a number of large scale wind projects throughout the US and wil...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Cooperating with main departments such as Sales, Communication to secure aligned development and processes.
• Create within the team new opportunities and concepts to raise AREVA Winds brand awareness worldwide.
• Planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral.
• Able to perform on a high level graphic duties by the usage of classical Microsoft Office programmes to communicate messages and to improve the overall quality and look of internal and external documents.
• Support and execute all relevant material used inside and outside the company.
• Good writing skills and understanding of technical content is required in order to create understandable contents for all kind of print material for external use.
• Set up a competitors analysis (marketing material/events) to support the development of AREVA Wind as a unique and strong wind turbine manufacturer.
• Ensure Marcom products and proposals are suitable for all country demands. That includes give-Aways, print material or any other kind of branded equipment.
• Support cross-functional strategies to raise brand awareness