Junior Marcom Manager (m/f) - Areva Wind
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Senior Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Head of Energy Centre Management 25 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Operations and Maintenance Technician 22 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Cornwall. This person will report directly to the Site Manager and is...
Chief Marine Engineer - London - £70,000 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines. Carry out ship board FMEA proving trials and formulate detailed repor...
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Cooperating with main departments such as Sales, Communication to secure aligned development and processes.
• Create within the team new opportunities and concepts to raise AREVA Winds brand awareness worldwide.
• Planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral.
• Able to perform on a high level graphic duties by the usage of classical Microsoft Office programmes to communicate messages and to improve the overall quality and look of internal and external documents.
• Support and execute all relevant material used inside and outside the company.
• Good writing skills and understanding of technical content is required in order to create understandable contents for all kind of print material for external use.
• Set up a competitors analysis (marketing material/events) to support the development of AREVA Wind as a unique and strong wind turbine manufacturer.
• Ensure Marcom products and proposals are suitable for all country demands. That includes give-Aways, print material or any other kind of branded equipment.
• Support cross-functional strategies to raise brand awareness