Junior Marcom Manager (m/f) - Areva Wind
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Project Manager – EfW 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 4 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Network Rail Interface Manager Yesterday
Network Rail Interface Manager£NegotiableLondon - BlackfriarsOngoingWith a Project office in Blackfriars, London and with works between Royal Oak, Pudding Mill Lane and Plumstead Portals there will...
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Cooperating with main departments such as Sales, Communication to secure aligned development and processes.
• Create within the team new opportunities and concepts to raise AREVA Winds brand awareness worldwide.
• Planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral.
• Able to perform on a high level graphic duties by the usage of classical Microsoft Office programmes to communicate messages and to improve the overall quality and look of internal and external documents.
• Support and execute all relevant material used inside and outside the company.
• Good writing skills and understanding of technical content is required in order to create understandable contents for all kind of print material for external use.
• Set up a competitors analysis (marketing material/events) to support the development of AREVA Wind as a unique and strong wind turbine manufacturer.
• Ensure Marcom products and proposals are suitable for all country demands. That includes give-Aways, print material or any other kind of branded equipment.
• Support cross-functional strategies to raise brand awareness