Junior Marcom Manager (m/f) - Areva Wind
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 24 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Maintenance Manager 23 days ago
South West, Bristol
Maintenance Manager From £38,133 & company car / car allowance Avonmouth, Bristol About the role Reporting to the Energy Recovery Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be re...
Offshore Wind Package Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Package Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 -£60,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Head of Energy Centre Management 13 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Cooperating with main departments such as Sales, Communication to secure aligned development and processes.
• Create within the team new opportunities and concepts to raise AREVA Winds brand awareness worldwide.
• Planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral.
• Able to perform on a high level graphic duties by the usage of classical Microsoft Office programmes to communicate messages and to improve the overall quality and look of internal and external documents.
• Support and execute all relevant material used inside and outside the company.
• Good writing skills and understanding of technical content is required in order to create understandable contents for all kind of print material for external use.
• Set up a competitors analysis (marketing material/events) to support the development of AREVA Wind as a unique and strong wind turbine manufacturer.
• Ensure Marcom products and proposals are suitable for all country demands. That includes give-Aways, print material or any other kind of branded equipment.
• Support cross-functional strategies to raise brand awareness