Junior Marcom Manager (m/f) - Areva Wind
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Manager 28 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 20 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PMEC34 The cl...
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Cooperating with main departments such as Sales, Communication to secure aligned development and processes.
• Create within the team new opportunities and concepts to raise AREVA Winds brand awareness worldwide.
• Planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral.
• Able to perform on a high level graphic duties by the usage of classical Microsoft Office programmes to communicate messages and to improve the overall quality and look of internal and external documents.
• Support and execute all relevant material used inside and outside the company.
• Good writing skills and understanding of technical content is required in order to create understandable contents for all kind of print material for external use.
• Set up a competitors analysis (marketing material/events) to support the development of AREVA Wind as a unique and strong wind turbine manufacturer.
• Ensure Marcom products and proposals are suitable for all country demands. That includes give-Aways, print material or any other kind of branded equipment.
• Support cross-functional strategies to raise brand awareness