Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy 14 days ago
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Leicester Consultant: Toby Day The Company: Our client is an established RE service provider working in r...
CAD Operator - Renewable 14 days ago
CAD Operator - Renewable Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 flexible on experience Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Toby Day Reference: CADOR-TD The Role: Our client is looking ...
PR and Communications Assistant - Renewables 14 days ago
PR and Communications Assistant : Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: Scotland Consultant: Sarah Chandler The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
Energy Account Manager 14 days ago
Energy Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Around 25k based on experience plus OTE Location: London Consultant: Tom Wood Ref: EAM542 The Organization: The Green Recruitment Company is re...
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|