Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Design Enigneer 24 days ago
Design EngineerProgressive Global Energy are currently working to recruit for an experienced Design Engineer to join an expanding team. ResponsibilitiesTo design new products as well as improve upo...
Site Engineer 23 days ago
Glasgow, Perth & Kinross, Edinburgh
Our client has grown over the last 45 years, currently employing over 200 staff throughout the UK. They have an opportunity for highly motivated, multi tasking Engineer’s to join the team. Ha...
P6 Planner- Energy from Waste- Scotland 19 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
One of my key clients are currently recruiting for a P6 Planner for a new build Energy from Waste project in central Scotland. This will be a long-term contract position at a competitive rate of pa...
Renewables Consultant 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewables Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-34,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: MCSC01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are representin...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.