Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 14 days ago
South East, Berkshire, East Sussex
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Turbine Engineer Today
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities include: Contribute to the turbine procurement process for the project in relation to the turbine selection, with direct responsibility for the technical aspects and risks. Man...
Trainee Ramp-up Engineer 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Trainee Ramp-up Engineer to join a leading supplier of Anaerobic Digestion plants and technology. The successful candidate will be put under training with ...
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Job Title: Offshore Engineering Specialist - Risk Assessment Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 Location: Aberdeen or East Anglia Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFS:NG The Organisatio...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.