Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 15 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Solar PV Electrician/Engineer (full-time) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
Energy Account Manager 12 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 11 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Salary band: Any
As a member of the Western Europe Project Delivery Team the Project Engineer will manage and deliver on-site and off-site infrastructure designs. The role will have design responsibility for numero...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.