Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Land Acquisition Manager 7 days ago
Land Acquisition Manager, London, UK, £22,500-£25,000 + bonus + commission + benefits My client is a worldwide leading player in the solar industry focussing on all aspects of EPC, O&M and Develop...
Renewable Energy Graduate 23 days ago
Renewable Energy Graduate required for a role based in Nottinghamshire. The company are specialists in the renewable energy, Heat Pumps, Solar PV, Thermal, Biomass and Mirco-Wind Turbines covering ...
Sales Director - Renewable Energy 22 days ago
Sales Director Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 : £100,000 plus commission& package Location: Germany Consultant: Qihan Geng The Company My client is one of the leading inverter manufactur...
Renewable Energy Sales Director 19 days ago
Sales Director : Renewable Energy Location: Germany Salary: Negotiable on Experience Contact: Marta Corral Job Type: Permanent The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company is currently worki...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.