Land Acquisition Manager (Renewable Energy) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Lawyer 27 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Solar Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Solar PV Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: 21.000-25.000 euros Location: Madrid, Spain Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside...
Process Support Engineer 6 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Process Support engineer for a leading provider of environmental technology. The company provides a whole range of solutions from concepts, plant...
Offshore Civil & Structural Engineer 17 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Civil & Structural Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50-60,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OCSE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 6 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Consulting | Environmental | Facilities & Property|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Hydro Power Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Land Manager Renewable Energy
£negotiable according to experience
This specialist renewable energy consultancy is seeking a Land Manager to source land and manage agreements in order for them to continue developing projects, particularly in on shore hydro and wind power.
- Source suitable new development opportunities
- Negotiate land agreements across Scotland
- Arranging agreements with landowners for renewable energy projects
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners and statutory agencies
- Project management
- Attend site visits
- Produce feasibility studies;
- Manage projects through the feasibility and consenting process
Skills and experience
- Experience in finding suitable development sites, securing land agreements preferably within Scotland
- Technical knowledge of relevant specialist areas such as land agreements would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of the planning system
- Knowledge of onshore wind and hydro developments
- Educated to at least degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably related to renewable energy)
- Project management
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector within Scotland would be a particular advantage.
Please include a cover letter tailored to this role.