Land Surveyor - Wind - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewables Construction Lawyer 26 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 25 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Electrical Supervisor - Renewables 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Installation Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor or Lead Electrician required local to the Camberley / Farnborough area. The role will involve working within the renewable energy sector, overseeing a...
Subsea Cables Installations Manager 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment company have been tasked to fill a key position within the subsea industry. The successful candidate would work as part of a team of Project Managers to ensu...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job: Land Surveyor - Wind
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 + car allowance + 15% Bonus + Pension
Consultant: Patrick White
The Green Recruitment Company’s client is the UK subsidiary of a flourishing onshore/offshore European wind energy developer with almost 20 years of international success. We are working closely with them to source and appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Land Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding wind energy development team based in Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will be the primary resource for all property concerns within the development team. They must secure all of the legal land rights required for projects at various stages of development. Responsibilities will extend across main site land option and lease agreements as well as all other property matters related to additional third party land required for projects.
- Play a key role within the land team and provide a key resource to the project development teams, assuming a lead role in the satisfactory negotiation/completion of all land associated matters.
- Overseeing a mixture of third party lawyers acting on behalf of the business and provide direction accordingly.
- Attend regular project meetings and facilitate a key client interface.
- Monitor closely the work and progression of all land activities required as part of the land acquisition process throughout the business.
- Reporting monthly to the UK and parent company business the individual will be required to provide regularly updates and commentary on progress of the property department.
- Provide regularly budgetary assistance to the finance team and accurately keep track of internal and external property costs.
- Remain fully abreast of topical issues within the industry and with this knowledge ensure all property templates remain up to date and accurate reflecting on-going industry change.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience-
- Degree qualification in a discipline relevant to the role eg. Land Economics or Estate Management
- MRICS qualified with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Background within property including an understanding of commercial property option and lease agreements, heads of terms documents etc.
- In particular the ability to grasp and understand the principle issues of importance in respect of developing a wind farm project and the associated land issues.
- An ability to navigate around legal documentation is vital.
- Previous land acquisition experience within the Renewable Energy Industry would be advantageous but not essential
In return, you will join a dynamic, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial organisation with an ever growing development pipeline within the onshore wind farm sector.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: