Landscape Director / Associate Landscape Architect - Index Group
This job expired on 19-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Land Acquisition Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Land Acquisition Manager, London, UK, £25K-£30K + Commission + Company car My client is a worldwide leading player in the solar industry focussing on all aspects of EPC, O&a...
Investment Associate : Clean Infrastructure 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Investment Associate : Clean Infrastructure Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + discretionary bonus Location: London Consultant: Dominic Wall Reference: 89103 The Organisati...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£40k - £55k Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
The landscape Director or Associate Landscape Architect will be responsible for leading and developing a small landscape team, currently 4 staff, based in Edinburgh. Workload currently consists of Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) for wind farm, waste and other energy infrastructure projects, landscape design and masterplanning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading and developing the team
• Preparing and managing the implementation for business / business development plans for the landscape team including working closely with other relevant disciplines such as town planning and EIA.
• Project management and technical review of a variety of commissions ensuring delivery to the highest standards.
• Undertaking a variety of landscape related technical assignments.
• Managing clients to ensure satisfaction and to maximise the value of ongoing business.
• Business development working with other key managers within Scotland and the rest of the company as appropriate.
• Proposal Management.
The position reports to the Edinburgh Operational Director and will also be part of the office management team.
The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of seven years post qualification experience. Much of this will have been gained in a consultancy environment ideally including team management, project delivery and business development.
• BA(Hons) or MA in Landscape Design, Landscape Management or Landscape Planning (Part II)
• Post Graduate Diploma or MA in landscape Architecture (Part III)
• Member of the Landscape Institute MLI (Part IV)
• Proven LVIA Experience particularly related to wind farm developments
• Landscape Character Studies
• Proven Landscape Design experience
• Experience as an expert witness
• Full driving licence
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"