Landscape Director / Associate Landscape Architect - Index Group
This job expired on 19-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Director Of Process Safety 25 days ago
City, Birmingham, Manchester
Salary band: £80k - £90k
As the Technical Director of Process Safety you will be responsible for;- To develop and establish a Process Safety and Risk Assessment capability in the UK . - Developing and managing a team of 8 ...
Landscape Architect 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Landscape Architect Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: South West Consultant: Nathalie George Reference: LANG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working with...
Procurement Director 12 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer requires a Procurement Director for their team located in Central London. The Procurement Director will manage the procurement of key components for ground m...
London, South East, Milton Keynes
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Development Director to join a leading international multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction company. Responsibilities: •&nb...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£40k - £55k Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
The landscape Director or Associate Landscape Architect will be responsible for leading and developing a small landscape team, currently 4 staff, based in Edinburgh. Workload currently consists of Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) for wind farm, waste and other energy infrastructure projects, landscape design and masterplanning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading and developing the team
• Preparing and managing the implementation for business / business development plans for the landscape team including working closely with other relevant disciplines such as town planning and EIA.
• Project management and technical review of a variety of commissions ensuring delivery to the highest standards.
• Undertaking a variety of landscape related technical assignments.
• Managing clients to ensure satisfaction and to maximise the value of ongoing business.
• Business development working with other key managers within Scotland and the rest of the company as appropriate.
• Proposal Management.
The position reports to the Edinburgh Operational Director and will also be part of the office management team.
The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of seven years post qualification experience. Much of this will have been gained in a consultancy environment ideally including team management, project delivery and business development.
• BA(Hons) or MA in Landscape Design, Landscape Management or Landscape Planning (Part II)
• Post Graduate Diploma or MA in landscape Architecture (Part III)
• Member of the Landscape Institute MLI (Part IV)
• Proven LVIA Experience particularly related to wind farm developments
• Landscape Character Studies
• Proven Landscape Design experience
• Experience as an expert witness
• Full driving licence
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"