Landscape Director / Associate Landscape Architect - Index Group
This job expired on 19-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Low Carbon 7 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Low Carbon London, EC1R £50,000 - 60,000 Plus Annual Performance Bonus (after first year), Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday, Potential Relocation Package ...
Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) 10 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 : 40,000 Location: South West England or Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: REC:NG The Organ...
Area Sales Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager for an international Anaerobic Digestion company. They are one of the leading companies in the sector and have a strong prese...
Construction Lawyer 4 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£40k - £55k Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
The landscape Director or Associate Landscape Architect will be responsible for leading and developing a small landscape team, currently 4 staff, based in Edinburgh. Workload currently consists of Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) for wind farm, waste and other energy infrastructure projects, landscape design and masterplanning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading and developing the team
• Preparing and managing the implementation for business / business development plans for the landscape team including working closely with other relevant disciplines such as town planning and EIA.
• Project management and technical review of a variety of commissions ensuring delivery to the highest standards.
• Undertaking a variety of landscape related technical assignments.
• Managing clients to ensure satisfaction and to maximise the value of ongoing business.
• Business development working with other key managers within Scotland and the rest of the company as appropriate.
• Proposal Management.
The position reports to the Edinburgh Operational Director and will also be part of the office management team.
The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of seven years post qualification experience. Much of this will have been gained in a consultancy environment ideally including team management, project delivery and business development.
• BA(Hons) or MA in Landscape Design, Landscape Management or Landscape Planning (Part II)
• Post Graduate Diploma or MA in landscape Architecture (Part III)
• Member of the Landscape Institute MLI (Part IV)
• Proven LVIA Experience particularly related to wind farm developments
• Landscape Character Studies
• Proven Landscape Design experience
• Experience as an expert witness
• Full driving licence
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"