Lead Commissioning Engineers - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 18-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Lead and Appointment Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
If you are an ambitious, articulate and motivated sales person looking for stability in a growing industry with a good salary this is the opportunity for you! You will be working for a rapidly e...
Procurement Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Corporate 3+PQE 7 days ago
Our client is a leader in the energy space and firmly at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to hire a corporate lawyer as legal counsel for their growing legal team based in London.Repor...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs|
• Responsible to plan and execute all necessary preparatory activities prior to commissioning execution.
• Ensure that startup of equipment, systems and facilities is performed in the most safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise all commissioning activities within their responsible system(s).
• Apply for permission for commissioning for commissioning activities that require authority approval.
• Setting of boundaries for systems and commissioning packages (part systems).
• Arrange/attend criticality assessment activities according to COPNO procedure 6258.
• Follow-up of design and procurement activities, documents and packages within the system(s) they are responsible for.
• Validate vendors FAT and EFAT procedures for testing of vendor equipment.
• Attend and follow-up of Mechanical Completion and FAT / EFAT on critical supplier equipment packages.
• Develop Commissioning and Start-up procedure(s), and if required Performance/Capacity test procedures.
• Provide input to the commissioning plan/schedule, including supplier’s assistance, regular updating and maintenance of the commissioning activities within their system(s).
• Carryout pre-energizing/pressurizing commissioning and start-up safety review(s) and HSE risk assessment. Identify major Hazards and if relevant develop an appropriate mitigation actions plan.
• Ensure provisions and facilities to maximize onshore commissioning.
• Follow up of the MC verification and commissioning activities on the onshore construction work and offshore modification work.
• Manage the permit to work system within their system(s).
• Give input to project training program. If needed, arrange necessary training sessions/courses for project personnel working on their equipment and system(s).
• Ensure all work is performed to current relevant Statutory regulations, International & Norwegian Industry Standards, including the Company Specifications and Standards/NCPMS.
• Ensure throughout the commissioning phases that "Red Line Mark-ups" are filed and transmitted for "As Building" in a controlled and orderly manner.
• Ensure relevant and correct input of completion status for commissioning activities into computer based completion system (PCS system).
• Provide and maintain engineering and supplier documentation as required by the commissioning group.
• When commissioning has started, ensure that all changes or modifications made by engineering and/or suppliers are filed and transmitted in a controlled and orderly manner.
• BSc. within engineering and construction. (Less formal education compensated with documented relevant experience)
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience (onshore + offshore)