Lead Commissioning Engineers - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 18-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Account Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 7 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 7 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs|
• Responsible to plan and execute all necessary preparatory activities prior to commissioning execution.
• Ensure that startup of equipment, systems and facilities is performed in the most safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise all commissioning activities within their responsible system(s).
• Apply for permission for commissioning for commissioning activities that require authority approval.
• Setting of boundaries for systems and commissioning packages (part systems).
• Arrange/attend criticality assessment activities according to COPNO procedure 6258.
• Follow-up of design and procurement activities, documents and packages within the system(s) they are responsible for.
• Validate vendors FAT and EFAT procedures for testing of vendor equipment.
• Attend and follow-up of Mechanical Completion and FAT / EFAT on critical supplier equipment packages.
• Develop Commissioning and Start-up procedure(s), and if required Performance/Capacity test procedures.
• Provide input to the commissioning plan/schedule, including supplier’s assistance, regular updating and maintenance of the commissioning activities within their system(s).
• Carryout pre-energizing/pressurizing commissioning and start-up safety review(s) and HSE risk assessment. Identify major Hazards and if relevant develop an appropriate mitigation actions plan.
• Ensure provisions and facilities to maximize onshore commissioning.
• Follow up of the MC verification and commissioning activities on the onshore construction work and offshore modification work.
• Manage the permit to work system within their system(s).
• Give input to project training program. If needed, arrange necessary training sessions/courses for project personnel working on their equipment and system(s).
• Ensure all work is performed to current relevant Statutory regulations, International & Norwegian Industry Standards, including the Company Specifications and Standards/NCPMS.
• Ensure throughout the commissioning phases that "Red Line Mark-ups" are filed and transmitted for "As Building" in a controlled and orderly manner.
• Ensure relevant and correct input of completion status for commissioning activities into computer based completion system (PCS system).
• Provide and maintain engineering and supplier documentation as required by the commissioning group.
• When commissioning has started, ensure that all changes or modifications made by engineering and/or suppliers are filed and transmitted in a controlled and orderly manner.
• BSc. within engineering and construction. (Less formal education compensated with documented relevant experience)
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience (onshore + offshore)