Lead Commissioning Engineers - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 18-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 12 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Trainee Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs|
• Responsible to plan and execute all necessary preparatory activities prior to commissioning execution.
• Ensure that startup of equipment, systems and facilities is performed in the most safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise all commissioning activities within their responsible system(s).
• Apply for permission for commissioning for commissioning activities that require authority approval.
• Setting of boundaries for systems and commissioning packages (part systems).
• Arrange/attend criticality assessment activities according to COPNO procedure 6258.
• Follow-up of design and procurement activities, documents and packages within the system(s) they are responsible for.
• Validate vendors FAT and EFAT procedures for testing of vendor equipment.
• Attend and follow-up of Mechanical Completion and FAT / EFAT on critical supplier equipment packages.
• Develop Commissioning and Start-up procedure(s), and if required Performance/Capacity test procedures.
• Provide input to the commissioning plan/schedule, including supplier’s assistance, regular updating and maintenance of the commissioning activities within their system(s).
• Carryout pre-energizing/pressurizing commissioning and start-up safety review(s) and HSE risk assessment. Identify major Hazards and if relevant develop an appropriate mitigation actions plan.
• Ensure provisions and facilities to maximize onshore commissioning.
• Follow up of the MC verification and commissioning activities on the onshore construction work and offshore modification work.
• Manage the permit to work system within their system(s).
• Give input to project training program. If needed, arrange necessary training sessions/courses for project personnel working on their equipment and system(s).
• Ensure all work is performed to current relevant Statutory regulations, International & Norwegian Industry Standards, including the Company Specifications and Standards/NCPMS.
• Ensure throughout the commissioning phases that "Red Line Mark-ups" are filed and transmitted for "As Building" in a controlled and orderly manner.
• Ensure relevant and correct input of completion status for commissioning activities into computer based completion system (PCS system).
• Provide and maintain engineering and supplier documentation as required by the commissioning group.
• When commissioning has started, ensure that all changes or modifications made by engineering and/or suppliers are filed and transmitted in a controlled and orderly manner.
• BSc. within engineering and construction. (Less formal education compensated with documented relevant experience)
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience (onshore + offshore)