Lead Commissioning Engineers - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 18-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Consultant 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Heating Engineer (Heat Pumps) 15 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps.Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation ...
Solar PV Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs|
• Responsible to plan and execute all necessary preparatory activities prior to commissioning execution.
• Ensure that startup of equipment, systems and facilities is performed in the most safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise all commissioning activities within their responsible system(s).
• Apply for permission for commissioning for commissioning activities that require authority approval.
• Setting of boundaries for systems and commissioning packages (part systems).
• Arrange/attend criticality assessment activities according to COPNO procedure 6258.
• Follow-up of design and procurement activities, documents and packages within the system(s) they are responsible for.
• Validate vendors FAT and EFAT procedures for testing of vendor equipment.
• Attend and follow-up of Mechanical Completion and FAT / EFAT on critical supplier equipment packages.
• Develop Commissioning and Start-up procedure(s), and if required Performance/Capacity test procedures.
• Provide input to the commissioning plan/schedule, including supplier’s assistance, regular updating and maintenance of the commissioning activities within their system(s).
• Carryout pre-energizing/pressurizing commissioning and start-up safety review(s) and HSE risk assessment. Identify major Hazards and if relevant develop an appropriate mitigation actions plan.
• Ensure provisions and facilities to maximize onshore commissioning.
• Follow up of the MC verification and commissioning activities on the onshore construction work and offshore modification work.
• Manage the permit to work system within their system(s).
• Give input to project training program. If needed, arrange necessary training sessions/courses for project personnel working on their equipment and system(s).
• Ensure all work is performed to current relevant Statutory regulations, International & Norwegian Industry Standards, including the Company Specifications and Standards/NCPMS.
• Ensure throughout the commissioning phases that "Red Line Mark-ups" are filed and transmitted for "As Building" in a controlled and orderly manner.
• Ensure relevant and correct input of completion status for commissioning activities into computer based completion system (PCS system).
• Provide and maintain engineering and supplier documentation as required by the commissioning group.
• When commissioning has started, ensure that all changes or modifications made by engineering and/or suppliers are filed and transmitted in a controlled and orderly manner.
• BSc. within engineering and construction. (Less formal education compensated with documented relevant experience)
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience (onshore + offshore)