Legal Counsel - Solar PV, EU
My client is a leading manufacturer in the solar PV industry. They are a vertically integrated manufacture and produce a quality highly efficient module. They have an extensive market share in European markets for module sales, and a project development branch to their business.
They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join them as they grow their company in Europe.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents
- Provide legal support for solar PV projects
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Provide internal training on international trade and competition law
- Qualified lawyer
- Post qualification experience including involvement with complex legal transactions
- Experience in solar PV projects
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
For more information about this role please contact our London office