Logistics Manager, Europe - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 23 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PMEC34 The cl...
Design Manager 3 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules and is developing the project development side of their business to become a leading vertically integrated company.
• ,Open and administrate files for each customer.
• ,Issue perform invoices for most of the customers and give release / delivery orders to my clients warehouse.
• ,Check payments with bookkeeping dept, to avoid delays in release of goods. update the Antwerp stock list.
• ,Give loading advices and send flash reports to customers Issue final invoices and credit/ debit notes and take care that our bookkeeping gets copies.
• ,Ask for freight rates and special services.
• ,Update the tracking table.
• ,Check forwarder invoices, check and file VAT notes from our fiscal company.
• ,Take care that customs clearance will be made as per EU rules.
• ,Issue and arrange the issuing of documents in accordance to LC requests and check the necessary things with bankers.
• ,Help customers in all affairs of logistic.
• ,Manage the invoice numbers. and PI numbers
• ,Check incoming shipments with warehouse and have contact with HQ employees in several activities.
• ,Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,3 years experience in logistics
• ,Minimum of 1 year in solar industry