Logistics Manager, Europe - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operations Manager Solar PV 28 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environment se...
Low Carbon Energy Consultant (Sustainability) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Low Carbon Energy Consultant (Sustainability) A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Low Carbon Energy Consultant to join an award winning, multi disciplined Building Services consultancy in the...
Technical Manager 24 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Commissioning Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
COMMISSIONING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR OSSFHORE WIND FARM IN GERMAN WATERS.My Client requires a a Commissioning Manager for an Offshore Wind Farm in German waters. Successful candidates will have worke...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules and is developing the project development side of their business to become a leading vertically integrated company.
• ,Open and administrate files for each customer.
• ,Issue perform invoices for most of the customers and give release / delivery orders to my clients warehouse.
• ,Check payments with bookkeeping dept, to avoid delays in release of goods. update the Antwerp stock list.
• ,Give loading advices and send flash reports to customers Issue final invoices and credit/ debit notes and take care that our bookkeeping gets copies.
• ,Ask for freight rates and special services.
• ,Update the tracking table.
• ,Check forwarder invoices, check and file VAT notes from our fiscal company.
• ,Take care that customs clearance will be made as per EU rules.
• ,Issue and arrange the issuing of documents in accordance to LC requests and check the necessary things with bankers.
• ,Help customers in all affairs of logistic.
• ,Manage the invoice numbers. and PI numbers
• ,Check incoming shipments with warehouse and have contact with HQ employees in several activities.
• ,Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,3 years experience in logistics
• ,Minimum of 1 year in solar industry