over 5 years ago
Logistics Manager of Europe, Munich, Germany EU60k-70k
My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules and is developing the project development side of their business to become a leading vertically integrated company.
• ,Open and administrate files for each customer.
• ,Issue perform invoices for most of the customers and give release / delivery orders to my clients warehouse.
• ,Check payments with bookkeeping dept, to avoid delays in release of goods. update the Antwerp stock list.
• ,Give loading advices and send flash reports to customers Issue final invoices and credit/ debit notes and take care that our bookkeeping gets copies.
• ,Ask for freight rates and special services.
• ,Update the tracking table.
• ,Check forwarder invoices, check and file VAT notes from our fiscal company.
• ,Take care that customs clearance will be made as per EU rules.
• ,Issue and arrange the issuing of documents in accordance to LC requests and check the necessary things with bankers.
• ,Help customers in all affairs of logistic.
• ,Manage the invoice numbers. and PI numbers
• ,Check incoming shipments with warehouse and have contact with HQ employees in several activities.
• ,Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,3 years experience in logistics
• ,Minimum of 1 year in solar industry