Logistics Manager, Europe - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 25 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Maintenance Manager 24 days ago
South West, Bristol
Maintenance Manager From £38,133 & company car / car allowance Avonmouth, Bristol About the role Reporting to the Energy Recovery Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be re...
Offshore Wind Package Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Package Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 -£60,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Head of Energy Centre Management 14 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules and is developing the project development side of their business to become a leading vertically integrated company.
• ,Open and administrate files for each customer.
• ,Issue perform invoices for most of the customers and give release / delivery orders to my clients warehouse.
• ,Check payments with bookkeeping dept, to avoid delays in release of goods. update the Antwerp stock list.
• ,Give loading advices and send flash reports to customers Issue final invoices and credit/ debit notes and take care that our bookkeeping gets copies.
• ,Ask for freight rates and special services.
• ,Update the tracking table.
• ,Check forwarder invoices, check and file VAT notes from our fiscal company.
• ,Take care that customs clearance will be made as per EU rules.
• ,Issue and arrange the issuing of documents in accordance to LC requests and check the necessary things with bankers.
• ,Help customers in all affairs of logistic.
• ,Manage the invoice numbers. and PI numbers
• ,Check incoming shipments with warehouse and have contact with HQ employees in several activities.
• ,Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,3 years experience in logistics
• ,Minimum of 1 year in solar industry