Logistics Manager, Europe - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development Manager 26 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a Development Manager to join their Business Development Department located in Central London. The Development Manager will report directly to...
Lead Geoscientist Team Leader - London £145k+ 26 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
The Role: A wide-ranging technical role, involving hands-on work and responsibility for ensuring technical integrity or the geological analysis undertaken on the company's West Africa appraisal an...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 21 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules and is developing the project development side of their business to become a leading vertically integrated company.
• ,Open and administrate files for each customer.
• ,Issue perform invoices for most of the customers and give release / delivery orders to my clients warehouse.
• ,Check payments with bookkeeping dept, to avoid delays in release of goods. update the Antwerp stock list.
• ,Give loading advices and send flash reports to customers Issue final invoices and credit/ debit notes and take care that our bookkeeping gets copies.
• ,Ask for freight rates and special services.
• ,Update the tracking table.
• ,Check forwarder invoices, check and file VAT notes from our fiscal company.
• ,Take care that customs clearance will be made as per EU rules.
• ,Issue and arrange the issuing of documents in accordance to LC requests and check the necessary things with bankers.
• ,Help customers in all affairs of logistic.
• ,Manage the invoice numbers. and PI numbers
• ,Check incoming shipments with warehouse and have contact with HQ employees in several activities.
• ,Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,3 years experience in logistics
• ,Minimum of 1 year in solar industry