Marine Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 06-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
UK Permitting Coordinator 4 days ago
Job Title: UK Permitting Coordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £05,000 Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: WSPC03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are represe...
Global Sales & Marketing VP 8 days ago
Global Sales & Marketing VP Job Type: Permanent Salary: Dependent on Experience Location: Shanghai Business trip: 30%-50% Consultant: Qihan Geng The Company Our client is a listed solar man...
Account Manager : Dutch & German Energy Markets 28 days ago
Account Manager : Dutch & German Energy Markets Salary: £40,000 + benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: AC1MDG The client The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Contracts Manager - Biomass 22 days ago
Contracts Managers is required to work for a well-established and growing plumbing and heating company based in Gloucestershire. The ideal Contracts Manager will have a strong mechanical / renewabl...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
The client develops, builds and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries. There is currently a requirement for a marine Coordinator to work on an Offshore Wind Farm project based in North West UK.
The Marine Co-ordinator will provide support to the General and Deputy Site Manager and lead Marine Coordinator, and will have the day to day responsibility for the base harbour port and offshore field marine coordination activities.
The Construction Works includes, all components related to the installation of foundations, turbines, Substation and Inter-turbine Cables, including harbour management and collection of components from the manufacturing facilities.
The Marine Co-ordination team will provide dedicated marine logistic personnel at the site office / base harbour port 24/7/365, with 24/7/365 response to all urgent or emergency enquiries between construction start date and construction completion date.
* Carrying out marine coordination duties for the project on a 12-24 hour/day basis with a duty telephone for the out-of-hours response.
* Daily running of the marine coordination office. The Marine Coordinator will be the principal point of contact for the wind farm in response to any emergency situations that occur during the Offshore Construction stage.
* Carrying out or coordination of audits and suitability surveys of vessels prior to their acceptance and any other marine assignments in agreement with your line manager and the client project team.
* Coordinating offshore access for vessels and personnel with the Construction Manager in relation to the project permit to work system.
* Issuing daily reports to the project team, (weather forecasts, DMR’s etc).
* Attending daily site management meetings with all relevant weather and vessel data.
* Site Inductions, training certificates logging and management of offshore personnel transfers, embarkation – disembarkation and tracking and liaising with the vessel coordination system.
* Issuing notice to mariners.
* Supporting the Client Offshore Representatives / Lift Supervisors and Contractor
* Providing the Lead Marine Co-ordinator (MC) with project management reports, for inclusion in the monthly Project report.
* Alerting the Lead MC to any perceived trends relating to HSE risks or transgressions developing onshore / offshore as they arise; e.g. Early Warning.
* Master Mariner / Offshore Skipper / 1st Mate
* Significant experience as offshore construction Marine Coordinator
* Certification and training as Radio Operator
* Certification and training as Marine safety coordinator
* Certified training for working offshore