Marketing and Telesales Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Manager - Solar 6 days ago
Marketing Manager : Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Negotiable depending on experience Location: Tokyo, Japan Consultant: Qihan Geng Ref: QG-MM12 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment ...
Digital Marketing Manager - Solar PV Europe 10 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager - Solar PV, Europe My client is a global leader in the solar PV field. They are a vertically integrated manufacturer, with a high quality product range and an excellent r...
Renewables Design and Estimating Manager 20 days ago
Renewables Design and Estimating Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £43,000 (depending on experience) Location: East Midlands Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: DEM214 The Role: Our client, a leadin...
Consent and Stakeholder Manager - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits Location: South West/South East England - Berkshire Consultant: Dominic Wall The Orga...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000 OTE £26,000
Location: United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire a telesales advisor to join their growing team and to contribute to the organisations future success.
This role would be suited to a highly driven candidate, with a proactive approach to work. A candidate who has some experience or exposure to a sales environment and will adapt quickly and thrive in this position.
- Consider ecological, environment and relevant factors when conducting desktop surveys on commercially viable sites.
- Organise fully pre-qualified appointments for field sales executives with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Landowning community.
- Plan appointments efficiently to reduce journey times.
- Reach targets concerned with calls, sales and appointments.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of new business development opportunities, utilising different communication channels in order to generate new leads.
- Keep CRM systems up to date, complying with company procedures.
- Highly presentable and promote the company in a professional manner.
Experience and skills
- Some sales experience, willing to cold call and build upon own network of clients.
- Good telephone manner and able to build a connection quickly.
- Proficient in the use of IT packaged such as Microsoft Office and experience using CRM systems.
- Top networking skills, relationship building ability and able to gain the trust of new contacts.
- Industrious worker, results orientated with strong prioritising skills in order to meet targets effectively as possible.
- Personable, knowledgeable in the industry and possess aptitude to use own initiative to successfully complete activities.
- Clean driving licence.
- Flexibility in working times.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£19000 - £26000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|