Marketing and Telesales Advisor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
POSITION OF: PROJECT MANAGER - IWOCS Responsible to: Projects Director Responsible for: Line management responsibility for Project Engineers - IWOCS Background of postThe department deals with the ...
Technical Project Administrator Solar PV 27 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environment se...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 14 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Bid Writer : Energy Markets 13 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Bid Writer : Energy Markets Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £35,000 DOE Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BWEM57 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£19000 - £26000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000 OTE £26,000
Location: United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire a telesales advisor to join their growing team and to contribute to the organisations future success.
This role would be suited to a highly driven candidate, with a proactive approach to work. A candidate who has some experience or exposure to a sales environment and will adapt quickly and thrive in this position.
- Consider ecological, environment and relevant factors when conducting desktop surveys on commercially viable sites.
- Organise fully pre-qualified appointments for field sales executives with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Landowning community.
- Plan appointments efficiently to reduce journey times.
- Reach targets concerned with calls, sales and appointments.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of new business development opportunities, utilising different communication channels in order to generate new leads.
- Keep CRM systems up to date, complying with company procedures.
- Highly presentable and promote the company in a professional manner.
Experience and skills
- Some sales experience, willing to cold call and build upon own network of clients.
- Good telephone manner and able to build a connection quickly.
- Proficient in the use of IT packaged such as Microsoft Office and experience using CRM systems.
- Top networking skills, relationship building ability and able to gain the trust of new contacts.
- Industrious worker, results orientated with strong prioritising skills in order to meet targets effectively as possible.
- Personable, knowledgeable in the industry and possess aptitude to use own initiative to successfully complete activities.
- Clean driving licence.
- Flexibility in working times.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: