Marketing Designer & Printing, 25-30k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Manager - Solar 23 days ago
Marketing Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: :45000-75000(Dependent on experience) Location: Germany Consultant: Qihan Geng Ref: QGMM032 The Organisation Our Client, a notable solar energy co...
Senior Design Manager Yesterday
North West, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Warrington
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Design Manager to lead the engineering design activities of a leading supplier of Energy from Waste plants. Key responsibilities: Direc...
Lighting Design Engineer (Energy) 21 days ago
Lighting Design Engineer (Energy) Salary: up to £45,000 + fantastic benefits package Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: LSEPC3 Th...
Mechanical Design Engineer 6 days ago
London, Surrey, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Oxford
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer REQUIRED!! Location: London, UK. Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 (or more depending on experience). Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Mechanical Design E...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||EU25000 - EU30000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Marketing Designer & Printing, Hanover, Germany, 25-30k EU
For a young and fast growing Solar Energy company, we are now looking for a talented Marketing Designer and Copy Writer.
- acquire existing customers on behalf of customers
- designing brochures
- printing activities
- creating a well presentable company portfolio
- being point of contact for company writing activities
- Carrying out customer surveys using a predefined questionnaire
- Telephone Customer Support
- Offering trial subscriptions
- degree in Marketing, Design or PR desirable
- experience in copy writing and printing
- strong sense of creativity and innovation
- proven track of successful accomplished design projects
- experience in Energy industry (Solar PV) is a plus
- open to communicate with people at any level
- strong affinity to detail
- able to use all Word Programmes + Photoshop or other related software
- able to work in a team and performing always over average
- German language needed
- English and/or other European language plus
- clean driving licence