Marketing Designer & Printing, 25-30k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
CAD Designer (Commercial Solar) 12 days ago
Leading EU Solar Developer seeks CAD Designer to design Solar PV systems for both ground and roof mounted systems that are produced in line with International, EU and UK guidelines and legislation....
Global Sales & Marketing VP 7 days ago
Global Sales & Marketing VP Job Type: Permanent Salary: Dependent on Experience Location: Shanghai Business trip: 30%-50% Consultant: Qihan Geng The Company Our client is a listed solar man...
Solar Design Engineer 11 days ago
Earth Wind & Hire are working with a leading developer and EPC within the large scale solar farm industry. They already have around 30 MW of installed solar and have a very healthy pipeline of both...
Biomass Project Design Engineer 3 days ago
An experienced Biomass Project Design Engineer is required with an understanding of commercial and domestic heating systems, recognising combination, standard & system boilers, vented & unvented sy...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||EU25000 - EU30000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Marketing Designer & Printing, Hanover, Germany, 25-30k EU
For a young and fast growing Solar Energy company, we are now looking for a talented Marketing Designer and Copy Writer.
- acquire existing customers on behalf of customers
- designing brochures
- printing activities
- creating a well presentable company portfolio
- being point of contact for company writing activities
- Carrying out customer surveys using a predefined questionnaire
- Telephone Customer Support
- Offering trial subscriptions
- degree in Marketing, Design or PR desirable
- experience in copy writing and printing
- strong sense of creativity and innovation
- proven track of successful accomplished design projects
- experience in Energy industry (Solar PV) is a plus
- open to communicate with people at any level
- strong affinity to detail
- able to use all Word Programmes + Photoshop or other related software
- able to work in a team and performing always over average
- German language needed
- English and/or other European language plus
- clean driving licence