Marketing Designer & Printing, 25-30k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer City of London £30k/£35k Great opportunity for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join this leading Engineering, Construction and Consulting busi...
Global Product VP 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Mechanical Design Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Solar PV Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||EU25000 - EU30000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Marketing Designer & Printing, Hanover, Germany, 25-30k EU
For a young and fast growing Solar Energy company, we are now looking for a talented Marketing Designer and Copy Writer.
- acquire existing customers on behalf of customers
- designing brochures
- printing activities
- creating a well presentable company portfolio
- being point of contact for company writing activities
- Carrying out customer surveys using a predefined questionnaire
- Telephone Customer Support
- Offering trial subscriptions
- degree in Marketing, Design or PR desirable
- experience in copy writing and printing
- strong sense of creativity and innovation
- proven track of successful accomplished design projects
- experience in Energy industry (Solar PV) is a plus
- open to communicate with people at any level
- strong affinity to detail
- able to use all Word Programmes + Photoshop or other related software
- able to work in a team and performing always over average
- German language needed
- English and/or other European language plus
- clean driving licence