Marketing Designer & Printing, 25-30k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DDPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recru...
Project Planner 23 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a experienced project planner to join their offices located in Bath. This role fits within the Operations and Maintenance department report...
Production Engineer £40k 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Position: Senior Production EngineerLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: Circa £40,000 dependent on experience - Are you a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with CI / LEAN experience?- Do you...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||EU25000 - EU30000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Energy Policy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Marketing Designer & Printing, Hanover, Germany, 25-30k EU
For a young and fast growing Solar Energy company, we are now looking for a talented Marketing Designer and Copy Writer.
- acquire existing customers on behalf of customers
- designing brochures
- printing activities
- creating a well presentable company portfolio
- being point of contact for company writing activities
- Carrying out customer surveys using a predefined questionnaire
- Telephone Customer Support
- Offering trial subscriptions
- degree in Marketing, Design or PR desirable
- experience in copy writing and printing
- strong sense of creativity and innovation
- proven track of successful accomplished design projects
- experience in Energy industry (Solar PV) is a plus
- open to communicate with people at any level
- strong affinity to detail
- able to use all Word Programmes + Photoshop or other related software
- able to work in a team and performing always over average
- German language needed
- English and/or other European language plus
- clean driving licence