Mechanical Design Engineer (Remotely Operated Vehi - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer Yesterday
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a dynamic Design Engineer with a hunger for challenge, success and personal development to join a rapidly growing Principal Contractor who speciali...
Lead District Heating Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Lead District Heating Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Home based Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: LDHD3 The Client We are working...
PV Design Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £34000 Per Annum £28000-£34000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
The organisation is highly successful worldwide in the production of innovative technology products for the Oil and Gas industry. They are rapidly growing and looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to future successes.
This role would be best suited to an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their engineering team. The right candidate would have direct experience in the production of remotely operated vehicles. Further to this they would have strong communication skills; able to work within multi-disciplinary teams effectively, utilising all expertise available efficiently.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Contribute to the development of new projects.
- Undertake analysis of the configuration variations of existing products.
- Provide support to supply chain in the procurement and manufacture of existing products.
- Support sales and field sales engineering teams.
Experience and skills
- At least 2.1 in a Mechanical Engineering related degree
- Working knowledge on production processes and hardware design.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Working knowledge on SolidWork and CAD software.
- Personable, able to build relationships within teams.
- Highly organised with good practical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with proactive approach towards work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: