Mechanical Design Engineer (Remotely Operated Vehi - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 6 days ago
London, Surrey, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Oxford
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer REQUIRED!! Location: London, UK. Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 (or more depending on experience). Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Mechanical Design E...
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer City of London £30k/£35k Great opportunity for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join this leading Engineering, Construction and Consulting busi...
Mechanical Fitter (Nuclear cleared) 17 days ago
Our Client requires Nuclear Cleared Mechanical Fitters to be based in West Kilbride. The ideal candidate should be skilled in Power station maintenance with a safety passport and nuclear clearance....
Mechanical Energy Engineer 9 days ago
Job Title: Mechanical Energy Engineer Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: Flexible Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: MECEGH The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compan...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £34000 Per Annum £28000-£34000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
The organisation is highly successful worldwide in the production of innovative technology products for the Oil and Gas industry. They are rapidly growing and looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to future successes.
This role would be best suited to an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their engineering team. The right candidate would have direct experience in the production of remotely operated vehicles. Further to this they would have strong communication skills; able to work within multi-disciplinary teams effectively, utilising all expertise available efficiently.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Contribute to the development of new projects.
- Undertake analysis of the configuration variations of existing products.
- Provide support to supply chain in the procurement and manufacture of existing products.
- Support sales and field sales engineering teams.
Experience and skills
- At least 1 in a Mechanical Engineering related degree
- Working knowledge on production processes and hardware design.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Working knowledge on SolidWork and CAD software.
- Personable, able to build relationships within teams.
- Highly organised with good practical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with proactive approach towards work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: