Mechanical Design Engineer (Remotely Operated Vehi - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Enigneer 24 days ago
Design EngineerProgressive Global Energy are currently working to recruit for an experienced Design Engineer to join an expanding team. ResponsibilitiesTo design new products as well as improve upo...
PV Site Design Engineer 18 days ago
My client are a leading developer in the renewables market and are looking for a Site Design Engineer for the PV part of their business. They are developing large scale solar on a multi M...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Electrical Design Engineer 12 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Type: ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER Salary: 30.000-35.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Sp...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £34000 Per Annum £28000-£34000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
The organisation is highly successful worldwide in the production of innovative technology products for the Oil and Gas industry. They are rapidly growing and looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to future successes.
This role would be best suited to an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their engineering team. The right candidate would have direct experience in the production of remotely operated vehicles. Further to this they would have strong communication skills; able to work within multi-disciplinary teams effectively, utilising all expertise available efficiently.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Contribute to the development of new projects.
- Undertake analysis of the configuration variations of existing products.
- Provide support to supply chain in the procurement and manufacture of existing products.
- Support sales and field sales engineering teams.
Experience and skills
- At least 2.1 in a Mechanical Engineering related degree
- Working knowledge on production processes and hardware design.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Working knowledge on SolidWork and CAD software.
- Personable, able to build relationships within teams.
- Highly organised with good practical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with proactive approach towards work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: