Mechanical Design Engineer (Remotely Operated Vehi - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer (Solar PV) 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Our client is a leading international Solar farm installer. They have an exceptional portfolio of commercial roof top and solar PV ground mounted projects spanning globally. They are looking to st...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 26 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Mechanical Design Engineer 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Solar PV Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £34000 Per Annum £28000-£34000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
The organisation is highly successful worldwide in the production of innovative technology products for the Oil and Gas industry. They are rapidly growing and looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to future successes.
This role would be best suited to an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their engineering team. The right candidate would have direct experience in the production of remotely operated vehicles. Further to this they would have strong communication skills; able to work within multi-disciplinary teams effectively, utilising all expertise available efficiently.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Contribute to the development of new projects.
- Undertake analysis of the configuration variations of existing products.
- Provide support to supply chain in the procurement and manufacture of existing products.
- Support sales and field sales engineering teams.
Experience and skills
- At least 1 in a Mechanical Engineering related degree
- Working knowledge on production processes and hardware design.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Working knowledge on SolidWork and CAD software.
- Personable, able to build relationships within teams.
- Highly organised with good practical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with proactive approach towards work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: