Mechanical Design Engineer (Remotely Operated Vehi - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 7 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a dynamic Design Engineer with a hunger for challenge, success and personal development to join a rapidly growing Principal Contractor who speciali...
Operations Consultant 27 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Operations Consultant Industry Sector: Energy Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary: £22,000 Location: Kent Consultant: Aimee Mail Referen...
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate 26 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North East
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate: MWF are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of wood-fuel for biomass boilers. We are expanding rapidly and require a Regional Manager or Regiona...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £34000 Per Annum £28000-£34000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Harry Shepherd
The organisation is highly successful worldwide in the production of innovative technology products for the Oil and Gas industry. They are rapidly growing and looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to future successes.
This role would be best suited to an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their engineering team. The right candidate would have direct experience in the production of remotely operated vehicles. Further to this they would have strong communication skills; able to work within multi-disciplinary teams effectively, utilising all expertise available efficiently.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Contribute to the development of new projects.
- Undertake analysis of the configuration variations of existing products.
- Provide support to supply chain in the procurement and manufacture of existing products.
- Support sales and field sales engineering teams.
Experience and skills
- At least 2.1 in a Mechanical Engineering related degree
- Working knowledge on production processes and hardware design.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Working knowledge on SolidWork and CAD software.
- Personable, able to build relationships within teams.
- Highly organised with good practical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with proactive approach towards work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: