Mechanical Engineers - Heavy Industry - Contracts - South West
Niches contracts looking to be filled by the end January!!! Huxley associates are currently working with Engineering companies that specialise in heavy industry, offshore and materials handling sectors.
These engineering companies based in Cornwall, Plymouth, Bristol and Bath are struggling to find high calibre mechanical engineers for contracts that are becoming critically important for projects commencing in January.
- Heavy Industry/Offshore/Marine/Nuclear Experience
- Materials Handling background
- Bulk handling design experience
- Conceptual design experience
- 2D/3D Cad skills
- Ability to perform Mechanical Calculations and FEA Analysis
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or High HND Engineering Qualification.
- Min 5 years Industry Experience
Send in your CV for consideration if you think you have the skill sets required for any of these contracts in the South West.
Rate: Up to £35 p/hr depending on location
Location: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol and Bath
Duration: 6 Months +
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit