Membership Manager - Cleantech Trade Asssociation - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 03-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£22k-25k OTE £31,000|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Green Transport Jobs|
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing Clean Technology business networks. They support companies with the Green sector by providing links to investment, services and dialogue. They host regular workshops, regional forums and look for their members to work collaboratively in order to ensure the growth of the UK's Green energy sector
Due to their significant growth and popularity of their regional forums our client now needs a dedicated full time membership manager to sell the benefits of their membership programmes to prospective companies from within the sector.
In this role you will carry out the following functions:
• Ensuring quarterly and annual targets are met for membership growth.
• Ensure retention of current membership.
• Research potential targets to develop lead generation.
• Manage membership database and generate membership reports as required.
• Contribute to the development of new member services, products and partners with the CEO and COO. Then research, develop and administer those partners appointed.
• Determine exhibitions, conferences, events and budget needed to promote and sell the membership offering.
• Work with the CEO and the COO to develop content that will actively sell membership.
Personal Profile: Skills Required
• Strong business development and proven sales skills.
• Highly-motivated, self-starter, able to set and respond to deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; educated to degree level.
• Confident IT capabilities: Word, Excel, Powerpoint or MAC.
• Proven research skills.
• Experience in publicly-facing roles.
• Confident telephone skills.
Personal Profile: Skills Desired
• MBA or post-graduate experience in Membership Management, Business Development, Sales.
• Proven interest in Environmental/Green/Cleantech sector.