National Development Manager : Consents for Wind E - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 27 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Development / Acquisitions Manager 26 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Development / Acquisitions Manager to join their Business Development team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - ...
Business Development Manager 17 days ago
Edenbridge, Maidstone, Tonbridge
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be worki...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 17 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£60000 Per Annum Up to £60,000 DoE|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 DoE
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an exciting client in the renewable energy industry : they are a manufacturer of a 500kW wind turbine and are currently doing an increasing amount of work in the UK renewable energy market. They also do some direct work on single turbine projects, installing their medium sized turbine for private land owners.
The client is currently looking to recruit a UK development manager to secure and gain consent for single turbine sites on which the manufacturer’s medium sized wind turbine can be installed. The successful candidate will have experience of managing onshore wind energy developments and will be eager to take on responsibility of being a key member of a small but successful team.
- Working closely with the National Sales Manager and Construction Manager
- Responsible for the front end development part of the project life cycle
- Negotiation of site contracts
- Managing all aspects of planning process including EIAs and the associated environmental
- Managing potential problems such as local authority/community appeals
- Develop project financial models
- Managing the development of multiple projects at once
Experience and skills:
- Educated to a minimum of degree level
- Experience in the development of onshore wind is essential
- Excellent understanding of planning process for wind energy projects
- Experience in project management/development
- Understanding of Feed in Tariff and project finance
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with other key members of the team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and driven approach to work
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: