National Development Manager : Consents for Wind E - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Planning and Development Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
Business Development Manager 3 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Corporate New Business Development Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE + market leading bonus and benefits package Location: Home based- Central travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The ...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£60000 Per Annum Up to £60,000 DoE|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 DoE
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an exciting client in the renewable energy industry : they are a manufacturer of a 500kW wind turbine and are currently doing an increasing amount of work in the UK renewable energy market. They also do some direct work on single turbine projects, installing their medium sized turbine for private land owners.
The client is currently looking to recruit a UK development manager to secure and gain consent for single turbine sites on which the manufacturer’s medium sized wind turbine can be installed. The successful candidate will have experience of managing onshore wind energy developments and will be eager to take on responsibility of being a key member of a small but successful team.
- Working closely with the National Sales Manager and Construction Manager
- Responsible for the front end development part of the project life cycle
- Negotiation of site contracts
- Managing all aspects of planning process including EIAs and the associated environmental
- Managing potential problems such as local authority/community appeals
- Develop project financial models
- Managing the development of multiple projects at once
Experience and skills:
- Educated to a minimum of degree level
- Experience in the development of onshore wind is essential
- Excellent understanding of planning process for wind energy projects
- Experience in project management/development
- Understanding of Feed in Tariff and project finance
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with other key members of the team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and driven approach to work
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: