about 1 year ago
An Occupational/Environmental Hygienist is required to work for my client in a UKAS Accredited office based in Manchester, due to ongoing success and expansion of the company. The client has offices based in Manchester and London, operating throughout the UK and overseas. With over 25 years of experience my client offers a great training structure and wish to see all employees achieve greatness. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team based in Manchester that will help you progress through a successful career.
The most suitable Occupational/Environmental Hygienist will have experience monitoring a wide range of airborne contaminants such as fumes, dust, vapours and aerosols. The Occupational Hygienist will hold BOHS qualifications or possess a degree in Occupational Health or similar. My client would consider an Occupational Hygienist who is looking to progress into a senior role, or someone who has been involved in the industry for a year and looking to excel themselves as a Hygienist.
My client will provide additional training to lower level candidates looking to progress within a successful company and help them strive to a senior level.
Occupational Hygienist Position Overview
- Occupational noise exposure assessments
- Local exhaust ventilation assessments
- Hand-arm and full body vibration assessments
- Identifying appropriate sampling techniques and sampling media
- Prepare written reports
- UK and overseas travel when necessary
- Continuous training
Occupational Hygienist Position Requirements
- BOHS qualification or currently working towards
- Driving license
- Ability to travel around the UK and overseas
- Flexibility with working hours
- 1-year previous experience
Occupational Hygienist Position Remuneration
- Salary 20,000 - 30,000 (DOE)
- 25 days' holiday
- Company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy