Offshore SCADA commissioning - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Global Head Of Sales 26 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
As the Global Head of Sales you will be responsible for;- Building a sales team across Europe.- Use your robust network of contacts to generate new business.- Secure multi-million £ deals with typi...
Principal Electrical Controls Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Principal Electrical Controls Engineer for a Global Technical Advisor to the Global Oil & Gas Industry. The typical expected work split is: Technical knowledge Implementation 50% Project Manage...
Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces 22 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces Job Type: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HEOI:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
Senior Consultant 15 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• ,Technical lead for the Offshore SCADA commissioning activities. Working alongside the main supplier commissioning engineers & technicians.
• ,Manage cross package interface activities for the SCADA & control systems. Including documenting activities, when outside main supplier scope.
• ,Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• ,Managing snagging process on plant areas, to successful completion & close out.
• ,Participate in the engineering change management process with the SCADA project design engineering team, where necessary.
• ,Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• ,Training & mentoring of Operations & Maintenance team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
• ,Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
• ,Previous experience with Siemens Wind WPS or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience with PowerCC SCADA or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience working in Offshore Projects is essential.
• ,Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively within a multicultural project team.
• ,Fluent written and verbal English.
• ,Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• ,Offshore First Aid Course