Offshore SCADA commissioning - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar 26 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: EECR11 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Senior Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
Senior Environmental Consultant 25 days ago
West Midlands, Birmingham, UK
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Environmental Consultant We are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our client in their Birmingham offices, to work with their transport and planning team. The position wil...
Controls Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines.To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Flexilay, pipelay and cra...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• ,Technical lead for the Offshore SCADA commissioning activities. Working alongside the main supplier commissioning engineers & technicians.
• ,Manage cross package interface activities for the SCADA & control systems. Including documenting activities, when outside main supplier scope.
• ,Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• ,Managing snagging process on plant areas, to successful completion & close out.
• ,Participate in the engineering change management process with the SCADA project design engineering team, where necessary.
• ,Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• ,Training & mentoring of Operations & Maintenance team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
• ,Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
• ,Previous experience with Siemens Wind WPS or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience with PowerCC SCADA or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience working in Offshore Projects is essential.
• ,Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively within a multicultural project team.
• ,Fluent written and verbal English.
• ,Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• ,Offshore First Aid Course