Offshore SCADA commissioning - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Manager 2 days ago
Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting a Commercial Manager to be responsible for the successful delivery of all commercial activities within the business. Within this role you will b...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Asset Manager (Scotland North) 2 days ago
Salary band: Any
We are recruiting for an Asset Manager to cover renewable sites in Scotland North (sites in Aberdeenshire, Moray and Highland). The purpose of the Asset Manager role is to manage a number of wind f...
Corporate 3+PQE 7 days ago
Our client is a leader in the energy space and firmly at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to hire a corporate lawyer as legal counsel for their growing legal team based in London.Repor...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• ,Technical lead for the Offshore SCADA commissioning activities. Working alongside the main supplier commissioning engineers & technicians.
• ,Manage cross package interface activities for the SCADA & control systems. Including documenting activities, when outside main supplier scope.
• ,Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• ,Managing snagging process on plant areas, to successful completion & close out.
• ,Participate in the engineering change management process with the SCADA project design engineering team, where necessary.
• ,Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• ,Training & mentoring of Operations & Maintenance team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
• ,Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
• ,Previous experience with Siemens Wind WPS or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience with PowerCC SCADA or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience working in Offshore Projects is essential.
• ,Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively within a multicultural project team.
• ,Fluent written and verbal English.
• ,Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• ,Offshore First Aid Course