Offshore SCADA commissioning - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Director of Technology - Offshore Wind 8 days ago
Job Title: Director of Technology - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80-90,000 DOE Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DOT:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
Job Title: Renewable Energy Control Programming and Commissioning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RECCE:NG The Or...
Commercial Gas Engineer 26 days ago
Cambridge, Norwich, , Bury St Edmunds
Commercial Gas Engineer required in the Suffolk or Essex area to join an established and growing mechanical services and renewable heating company, who specialise in renewable and energy efficient ...
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment C...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• ,Technical lead for the Offshore SCADA commissioning activities. Working alongside the main supplier commissioning engineers & technicians.
• ,Manage cross package interface activities for the SCADA & control systems. Including documenting activities, when outside main supplier scope.
• ,Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• ,Managing snagging process on plant areas, to successful completion & close out.
• ,Participate in the engineering change management process with the SCADA project design engineering team, where necessary.
• ,Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• ,Training & mentoring of Operations & Maintenance team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
• ,Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
• ,Previous experience with Siemens Wind WPS or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience with PowerCC SCADA or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience working in Offshore Projects is essential.
• ,Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively within a multicultural project team.
• ,Fluent written and verbal English.
• ,Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• ,Offshore First Aid Course