Offshore SCADA commissioning - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Offshore Processing Geophysicist 21 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Re; Processing Geophysicist - £60k - United Kingdom Up to £60k (Off Shore)5 Weeks On - 5 Weeks Off Offshore/Onboard Processing Geophysicist responsible for processing, quality control and assurance...
Project Manager-S Yorkshire-12 Month Contract 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a contract basis in South Yorkshire on a 12 month contract. Due to an extremely busy end year and project book fit to explode the company are now looki...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• ,Technical lead for the Offshore SCADA commissioning activities. Working alongside the main supplier commissioning engineers & technicians.
• ,Manage cross package interface activities for the SCADA & control systems. Including documenting activities, when outside main supplier scope.
• ,Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• ,Managing snagging process on plant areas, to successful completion & close out.
• ,Participate in the engineering change management process with the SCADA project design engineering team, where necessary.
• ,Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• ,Training & mentoring of Operations & Maintenance team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
• ,Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering discipline.
• ,Previous experience with Siemens Wind WPS or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience with PowerCC SCADA or similar system is essential.
• ,Previous experience working in Offshore Projects is essential.
• ,Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively within a multicultural project team.
• ,Fluent written and verbal English.
• ,Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• ,Offshore First Aid Course