over 4 years ago
Onshore Junior Wind Developer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The organisation is a market leader in the development of renewable energy, ranging from wind farms to hydro power. They are a well-respected energy company in the UK and provide Renewable Energy services to a range of different clients nationally.
This role would be best suited to a candidate, with solid technical skills and a small amount of experience within the Renewable energy (Particularly wind) sector. The successful candidate would be involved in an array of different projects and would need excellent organisation skills in order to thrive in this energetic working environment.
- Wind Energy experience
- Knowledge of project cycle (feasibility through to post consent)
- Report writing/appeal statements and supporting documents
- Good understanding of EIA studies and requirements
- Use of technical Software : Windfarm / Windpro
- Knowledge of Site Feasibility (technical and environmental)
- Experience in dealing directly with planning authorities and stakeholders
- Strong GIS experience
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: