Onshore Senior Wind Developer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
Senior Buyer 5 days ago
Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Buyer to provide an efficient and robust procurement service to a leading Engineering and Construction company. The successful candidate w...
QHSE Manager : Offshore Wind 15 days ago
Scotland, Cambridgeshire, Aberdeenshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: QHSE Manager : Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: QHSENG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased ...
PV Design Engineer 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The organisation is a market leader in the development of renewable energy, ranging from wind farms to hydro power. They are a well-respected energy company in the UK and provide Renewable Energy services to a range of different clients nationally.
This role would be best suited to a candidate, with solid technical skills and experience within the Renewable energy (Particularly wind) sector. The successful candidate would be involved in an array of different projects and would need excellent organisation skills in order to thrive in this energetic working environment.
- Carrying out Site Feasibility analysis and creating informative reports, looking at technical, environmental and financial aspects.
- Working alongside Project Manager as a developer, taking charge of projects from initial stages right through to completion.
- Adhering to strict working deadlines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Carrying out wind resource analysis.
Experience and Skills:
- Important that applicant has Wind Energy Experience.
- Sufficient working knowledge on EIA studies and requirements.
- Vital that applicant has worked on a substantial amount of previous projects; with high responsibility, making decisions on feasibility right through to post consent.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages, as well as technical software such as Wind farm/Wind Pro/WASP
- Strong communication skills. Able to write reports and supporting documents in a concise and informative manner.
- Experienced dealing with key stakeholders including planning authorities and SNH.
- Analytical mind, able to use initiative in solving problems.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: