Onshore Senior Wind Developer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Onshore Environmental Developer 25 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a global leader in both onshore and offshore wind energy development with considerable interests in UK offshore wind projects including a Scottish Territorial Waters projects...
Onshore Project Developer 12 days ago
Job Title: Onshore Project Developer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OPD: NG The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representi...
Senior Technical Manager - Wind Energy 14 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding consultancy organisation which provides full project life cycle services across the wind, wave, tidal, biomass and solar energy industries....
Business Developer - Solar PV Yesterday
Job Title: Business Developer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Location: Home-based Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus/vehicle. Ref: BDMOP The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is rep...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The organisation is a market leader in the development of renewable energy, ranging from wind farms to hydro power. They are a well-respected energy company in the UK and provide Renewable Energy services to a range of different clients nationally.
This role would be best suited to a candidate, with solid technical skills and experience within the Renewable energy (Particularly wind) sector. The successful candidate would be involved in an array of different projects and would need excellent organisation skills in order to thrive in this energetic working environment.
- Carrying out Site Feasibility analysis and creating informative reports, looking at technical, environmental and financial aspects.
- Working alongside Project Manager as a developer, taking charge of projects from initial stages right through to completion.
- Adhering to strict working deadlines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Carrying out wind resource analysis.
Experience and Skills:
- Important that applicant has Wind Energy Experience.
- Sufficient working knowledge on EIA studies and requirements.
- Vital that applicant has worked on a substantial amount of previous projects; with high responsibility, making decisions on feasibility right through to post consent.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages, as well as technical software such as Wind farm/Wind Pro/WASP
- Strong communication skills. Able to write reports and supporting documents in a concise and informative manner.
- Experienced dealing with key stakeholders including planning authorities and SNH.
- Analytical mind, able to use initiative in solving problems.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: