Onshore Senior Wind Developer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Service Engineer 25 days ago
West Midlands, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
SERVICE ENGINEER £38-45K negotiable Our client is one of the leading providers of renewable energy boilers and heat systems in the country. With a reputation for the highest professional sta...
Solar PV Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 21 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
Senior Hydrologist 15 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Hydrologist / Drainage & Flood Risk Engineer Our client is an international multidisciplinary consultancy with operations in the infrastructure, energy and environmental markets. Specialising ...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The organisation is a market leader in the development of renewable energy, ranging from wind farms to hydro power. They are a well-respected energy company in the UK and provide Renewable Energy services to a range of different clients nationally.
This role would be best suited to a candidate, with solid technical skills and experience within the Renewable energy (Particularly wind) sector. The successful candidate would be involved in an array of different projects and would need excellent organisation skills in order to thrive in this energetic working environment.
- Carrying out Site Feasibility analysis and creating informative reports, looking at technical, environmental and financial aspects.
- Working alongside Project Manager as a developer, taking charge of projects from initial stages right through to completion.
- Adhering to strict working deadlines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Carrying out wind resource analysis.
Experience and Skills:
- Important that applicant has Wind Energy Experience.
- Sufficient working knowledge on EIA studies and requirements.
- Vital that applicant has worked on a substantial amount of previous projects; with high responsibility, making decisions on feasibility right through to post consent.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages, as well as technical software such as Wind farm/Wind Pro/WASP
- Strong communication skills. Able to write reports and supporting documents in a concise and informative manner.
- Experienced dealing with key stakeholders including planning authorities and SNH.
- Analytical mind, able to use initiative in solving problems.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: